Chapter 2 - Tony's POV

***WARNING: This will contain cuss words  so just be weary when reading. 

    I was working in the lab when suddenly Pepper came in yelling, "ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!" oh shit what did I do!? I looked at her as sweetly as I could, and said, "yes dear, love of my life that I care so dearly about?" "YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY WORK SINCE THIS MORNING AND YOU MISSED ANOTHER MEETING, EXPLAIN!", said the wonderful woman known as Pepper Potts or my wife. "Well I guess I was just too busy to get anywhere near the paperwork and attend the meeting" I say sheepishly hoping that she'll believe me. She then gets a great idea after thinking and says, "Well then Tony I think it's time we got you a personal inter then" she said smugly knowing I hate that idea. "Hun you know I can't, last time I got one I hated it, remember "ridiculous rick" he was a goner in the first five mimtues", I say , whining like a child. "C'mon please~ I bet this one will do better, all you have to do is create a test and we'll send it to a couple of schools", said my wife persuasively. Ugh fine guess we're trying this "fine", I say trying to sound grumpy.

   She left triumphantly leaving me with my thoughts until Eye-Patch decided to call. Great just great now I have a meeting to go to, better go before Pepper bites my head off. There in all his Glory was "Captain Jack Spa-er I mean Director Nick Fury" aka "eye-patch" waiting for me to show up. "Ok so now that Stark has finally decided to join us let's get to business. There is a local vigilante from Queens known as spider-man. I want you to capture him so he can give up his identity and join the avengers. You force if needed", said Fury. "But Fury he's done nothing but good I don't see why we should capture him", I say confused while the others agree with me. "That's none of your business Starknow get to it",eye-patch says sternly. "Fine" I mumble while we all leave. We start discussing how we're gonna catch this guy until F.R.I.D.A.Y. cuts in saying, "Sir Spider-man has been caught swinging through queens" "Thanks Fri", I say as i get suited up. "I'll go by myself, see what we're dealing with, listen through the coms", I say as the others agree.

   (We already know the fight scene so let's cut this short) After the webbing dissolvesI went back to the tower showing them all what I recorded on the suit while Clint was STILL laughing at Tiny Stank. We all agreed this guy was good seeing how he fights. We agree to send Katniss and Capsicle to see if they can do some damage next time. Then we all head to bed. There is something off with Spider-man that I just can't seem to put my finger. I eventually drop that subject as I drift off to sleep ready to find a personal intern.