▪︎Episode 6▪︎

I'm actually surprised that I woke up early,I would usually be the person who oversleeps.I was busy playing with Coco in the living room that I didn't even notice Asahi walking out of his room.

"Good morning Y/N"He said and my body jumped a bit.I look at him and smile back.Well that was embarrassing.

"Hi"I shyly said.

"I heard from the crew that today's our last day here"He sat beside me and pat Coco.

"Aww but I wanna spend more time with Coco"I pout.Asahi grab the mission card from the staff while I was playing and patting Coco.

"Since we won.We get to have an early flight to the Bahamas"Asahi look at the mission card then me.My eyes light up.

"I'll go get packing"Asahi nod and we both head to our bedrooms to start packing our stuff.Since we're going to the Bahamas,I should probably wear something tropical.

Since we're going to the Bahamas,I should probably wear something tropical

"Bye Coco"I pat Coco as me and Asahi left the house with our belongings.Don't worry her owner will come back to pick her up.

Me and Asahi got in the car.Unexpectedly we got to go on a private jet.This show never fails to surprise me.We both got in the jet while the staffs help carry our luggage for us.

"I sure don't regret going on this show"I sat on the comfy cushion.Asahi took the empty seat in front of me.Should I say something?

"So um..."He look at me and I gulp.

"What mission do you think they have prepared for us"I ask and he raised his eyebrows.Did I say something wrong?

"Probably something related to winning a house or food"He laugh and I also laugh along.

Night
It was night time and we still haven't arrived yet.Imagine how long it must be for the others,I ended up fighting against my sleepy eyes and Asahi noticed.

"Go ahead and rest.I'll wake you up once we land"He cover me with his jacket before sitting back on his seat.Even though my eyes are sleepy,I could see Asahi watching me slowly fall asleep.

Fast Forward
I woke up on a sofa.I look around and notice I was in the waiting room of a hotel,a high class hotel.Asahi came back after discussing something with the staff members.

"Did I miss something?"Asahi hand me a glass of water,I took a sip of it.

"The others will arrive this afternoon since their all sharing a plane together"He started to clean my messy hair.Is he always like this to other girls?If so,then his a nature gentleman.

I clear my throat when I notice cameras were pointed at us.If the others are still on the plane then the cameras and crew are probably focused on us.Then that also means we're gonna be the captain of this episode.I better give them good footage!