▪︎Episode 22▪︎

I woke up to find myself sleeping on Tsukishima's lap.He was busy playing on his phone so he didnt notice I was awake.Dont move Y/N,I'm invisible if I just stay still.

"Your awake?"Ah...well I guess I didnt had to be quiet.I got up and sat beside Tsukishima.

"I'm gonna go grab myself a drink"Tsukishima got up with his eyes still glued on his phone.I guess I should go wash up now.

I went in the living room to find Kageyama sitting on the sofa while scrolling through his Instagram page

I went in the living room to find Kageyama sitting on the sofa while scrolling through his Instagram page.I quietly stood behind him to see what his looking at,I secretly smile when he was reading comments on his latest post.

"Can we have Kageyama post a picture of him and Y/N?"I look at the back of Kageyama's head.Even though I cant see his face but I could tell his smiling,he replied to the comment.

"If Y/N is okay with it"Kageyama type.When he turn around,he was greeted by my smile.He blush.

"Why didnt you make a sound...?"He was flustered and angry which I found adorable.

"I'm okay with it.Where do you wanna take the selfie?"I said and I bet his mind is thinking of various of places right now.Hinata walked in before Kageyama could even finish his thinking.

"How about the beach?"Hinata said.

"Were you eavesdropping?!"Kageyama yell at Hinata who is now trembling.

"Wh-What no!I just happen to hear it from the kitchen!"Hinata and Kageyama were both glaring at each other.I nervously laugh.

"I'll meet you guys outside for the selfie"I walk past them and tried my best not to trigger anything.

Ah fresh air.I stretch my body as I walk down the beach.I smile when I saw a familiar looking person sitting on a beach mat.I lay beside him and he look at me through his sunglasses.

"Y/N?"Sugawara took off his sunglasses so I could see his beautiful brown eyes behind it.He got shy when he notice me putting all my attention on him.

"What are you planning to do once the show ends?"Sugawara ask and I put on my thinking face.A simple yet difficult question.

"All I know is helping Yamaguchi with his song and maybe work on my own single..."He let out a soft chuckle and I was confuse why his laughing.

"I'm not asking about your career,I meant your life."He tuck my hair behind my ear and this view of him just takes my breath away.He looks like a real life prince.I think I've said that way too many times.

"I haven't thought about that..."I was having mix emotions.I never really cared about my own life because for me.Entertaining my fans is the only thing I can do.

"Y/N!"Kageyama and Hinata were heading towards me.When I turn around Sugawara was already walking away.

"Lets take a picture here"Hinata sat beside me and didnt leave room for Kageyama.He grit his teeth in anger.