▪︎Last Episode▪︎

Let me go through things first.Today is the last day and also the last episode of this show.Everyone is gonna have their turn to tell us the letter they've wrote.Yeah that sounds about right...

"Tsukishima?"We all look at him.He grip on his letter tighter,I dont know if his angry or devastated right now.He sigh and got up from his seat.

"This is stupid but I'm just doing this for my fans"He adgust his glasses and look at his letter.I smile,at least he cares about his fans!

"When I first met you all,I just thought you guys are absolute idiots and that we wouldn't survive weeks together."I look around to find the others making an awkward or angry expression.

"But I guess you guys arent that bad,I'm just glad that I have people to laugh at and someone who understands me"Tsukishima looked at me and I tense up.

"I dont see that much of a letter"Daichi had a cold sweat on his forehead.Tsukishima is new to this,let's go easy on him.I thought as Tsukishima went to sit back down.

"I'm not good with these"Asahi nervously rub his neck.Liar!You think I dont know the lyrics you wrote for your songs?!

"I'm not much of a talkative person since I spend most of my time in my studio but joining this show was somehow worth it.I'm grateful to make friends with so many talented artists" Asahi smiled and Nishinoya blew his nose into the tissue.There there Nishinoya.

"I'm so lucky to meet an angel while I'm here.Although you guys may sometime be hard on me,I'll still miss our time to be together"Nishinoya sniff when Asahi finished telling us our letter.Hinata laugh when it was Kageyama's turn.

"Shut up you idiot!"Kageyama hit him on the head.I'm surprised their both still fighting.

"I...I admit I dont get along with people.Thats why I'm grateful to be able to meet some people who actually tries to understand me.It means a lot..."Kageyama lets out a shaky breath.Is he crying?His face is suddenly reddish like his having an allergy.

"I'm still young and sometimes ruthless so I hope I can learn some empathy from you all and maybe some...affection while I'm at it"Kageyama blush.Nishinoya and Tanaka suddenly wrap their arm around Kageyama's shoulder like they are buddies,not saying they arent.

"I knew you had a soft spot" Nishinoya smile.The three of them then sat back down when it was Yamaguchi's turn.

"Maybe we might still see each other in the future or maybe never,but I'll still say how happy to have you guys come in my life.I give a huge thanks to this show for inviting me here."Yamaguchi gave the camera a bittersweet smile.I was surprised when I realise some of the guys are crying or trying to hold in their tears...except for Tsukishima of course.

"So thanks for being an incredible part of my life.I am looking forward to meeting you all once again in this journey of life.You've taught me a new side I didnt know I had in me."Yamaguchi smile with his eyes and I felt my heart coming up my throat.That was really beautiful Yamaguchi.

"I guess it's my turn"Tanaka rub his eye before getting up.I hand Nishinoya and Hinata the box of tissues because it seems like they need it.

"How do I start?I hope we dont get upset because farewell does not mean the end of our friendship.Friends will never say goodbye to each other because,deep inside their heart,they know that they’ll be in touch forever." I bit my tongue.Dont you dare cry Y/N,your fans are gonna make memes out of this.Gosh I can already imagine them putting captions over it.