Eɪɢʜᴛ

July 25th 2020
Lʏʟʏ🦋
After yesterday incident we still ended up fighting I didn't actually leave I just went to sit in melo room Angie fought Kaliah and I fought Ashely then when melo came out she tried running behind him but I grabbed her ass. But right now I'm dealing with melo mad ass. He called me called until I picked up so I think that just mad him more mad but I could care less.

I'm pulling up. He said.

Okay. I said and ended the call. I laid down on the couch I'm the only one home. But as soon as my head to touch the couch he knocked.

It's opened. I called out he walked in and closed the door. I rolled my eyes as he just looked at me.

What? I asked.

You know what Loyalty. He said. I rolled my eyes again and ate my fruits.

Why you defending her LaMelo? I asked.

I'm not defending her Loyalty. He said.

Yes you are your mad at me ya girlfriend cuz a scary bitch was talking shit bout me and I handled it my way. I said.

You but her in the hospital Loyalty. He said.

I don't fucking care why do you care are you her nigga or mine nigga. I said.

That's shit don't matter Loyalty. He said.

Oh so I don't matter to you cuz to me it sounds like your her nigga more like her bitch. I said.

Loyalty now you know that's not what I mean you know how much you matter to me and Watch ya mouth. He said. I rolled my eyes and he sat down next me.

This shit wouldn't be a problem if your shorty kept her mouth shut along with her ugly ass friends. I said.

That's not my girl Loyalty you are. He said.

So act like I am nigga be on my side fuck that hoe that's her fault she kept talking shit. I said. He sighed and sat back.

Your stressing me out. He said. I shrugged and got up and walked to the kitchen and put my bowl in the stink.

Good. I said walking back into the living room. He sighed and looked at me. I laid back on the couch.

Are we done? I asked. He sighed and nod.

Can you just not fight no more? He asked.

Sure tell all ya hoes to stop talking shit bout me and we won't have a problem I mean unless they wanna fight Im fighting. I said.

I don't have hoes shorty. He said.

Sure. I said. He leaned over and kissed me after we pulled away smacked him.

Why you smack me? He groaned.

Next time you defend another bitch imma beat ya fucking ass. I said. He groaned and looked at me. He then grabbed my face and kissed me again. I moaned as he added tongue.
Later that day...

We're currently outside in the pool cuz it's fuck 108°outside. But anyways I was live on melo account cuz bitches wanna report me so now I can't go live on my account for a week.

How you get my phone? He asked just noticing I was live.

I grabbed it when you wasn't looking. I said. He slapped my ass and then swam away to grabbing the little basketball.

Okay guys I know some y'all here for melo but I'm not melo Im his girl so let's talk. I said.

No let's not bring that up. I said reading a comment that said something bout mines and Ashely fight.

AYE. Melo yelled. I turned and looked at him.

What? He asked.

Nothing. I said he swam over to me and kissed me.

I love you mamas. He said.

I love you more. I said. He kissed me again then went back to playing basketball. Then my brothers joined him and I texted Angie to come over and gelo then my brothers girlfriends and I had ended the live.

Let's do a chicken fight. Darrel said.

Bet. Melo said. I laughed got on his shoulder. Angie got on gelo's the girls got on the boys shoulders and we started the chicken fight me Angie went against my brothers girlfriend.

Bae don't drop me. I said.

Shorty I'm not gonna drop you. He said. I laughed and we started the game.

Ight wait whoever's falls first is out then when the other two finish the last two go against each other. Princeton said.

Okay. We said and we started for real. I got out Jaylee and Samtha got Angie it so it was just me and Sammy.

Melo hold on. I said .

Baby ya thighs is big. He said. Eventually I got her I and won.

Dad can you order us pizza? I asked as I walked into the house.

Sure. He said.

Thanks. I said. He nod and order or pizza. We went into the Theater room and put a movie on. I guess it was a sleep over with baes.

Liked by:playboiangie,gelo,melo,zo,Darrel

Liked by:playboiangie,gelo,melo,zo,Darrel.B,PB and 700k more
Loyal&Melo: Sleepover with bae 🙈😌🌚