a black and blue birthday ➬

*reupload

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

the short, almost adult watched as his girlfriend hit balloons with his sister.

specifically watching her mouth as she stuck her tongue against her cheek in concentration. 'baby you want to play.' she asked him with raised eyebrows. she had caught him in the act and it left kairi blushing.

'um sure. what do i do?' he sister looked at him unamused. 'its ballon tennis. we play it all the time.' the youngster shook her head before picking up the fallen blue balloon. it was apart of his ballon extravaganza that y/n had planned many weeks before the 17 year old birthday.

'shut up. besides you know i suck at the game.' 'you suck at a lot of things. you're lucky y/n is here. go be on her team, i don't need ya weighing me down.' maiya pushed him towards y/n causing them to crash. his girlfriend groaned from under him.

'get ya fat ass off.' she squeezed his ass causing him to jump. he frowned giving her a look. 'what. if mattia can do it so can i.' she raised her hands in defense.' 'ill get you back.' he teased standing next to the girl for the next round of ballon tennis.

it was a few hours later when kairi found the perfect time to strike. y/n had went upstairs to take a nap for her food coma and when he went to check up on her he found the teen passed out. thankfully she was laying on her stomach so all he had to do was squeeze her ass. to his surprise as soon as he let go his left eye got a kick to the face.

'FUCK.' he yelled as he stumbled to the floor. 'Oh my god. baby are you okay?' y/n asked him peering over the bed. kairi had clenched his body into a ball as he attempted to rub the pain away. 'i think you broke my face.' he claimed.

his girl stood up and grabbed him to sit next to her on the bed before removing his hand. in its place was a ugly bruise starting to form. 'don't be mad but you may have a black eye. im so sorry baby. i didn't mean to.' she poked around the bruise area to see what all was affected.

'im blaming your fucking thighs. you just power whipped my head y/n.' he stated serious before smirking. the girl rolled her eyes before standing.

kairi wrapped his arms tight around her waist before pulling her back onto his lap. 'you can't just leave a patient injured like that. i need treatment.' she smirked before pushing him on the bed, straddling his groin area. 'im getting an ice pack. patient can wait a few mintues.' she leaned down to give him a kiss but that soon turned into something further when he wrapped
his hands around her neck to keep her in place, grunting as she rocked her hips back.

his hands guided themselves towards her hips as he grinded his crotch onto y/n's shorts. she moved her kisses down to his neck, deciding to give him a love bite for an apology.

as she sucked on his skin, kairi moaned gripping her hips tighter.

feeling his bulge y/n stopped her actions before rising off his chest.

'control your friend there.' she expressed chesty. he rolled her over before standing up, his hard on now very visible through his sweatpants.

'you love hurting me today huh.' he pouted as she climbed out of his bed before walking over to her boyfriend.

'i mean first the black eye and now im getting blue balls. cmon give the birthday boy a break.' she nodded to his mini rant before pecking his lips.

'last time we fucked your mother walked him and i got house banned. lets not repeat our actions mkay.'

he groaned at the memory.

'that was only because you were screaming my name. miss 'give me something to suck on.'' he defended himself as y/n headed to the door.

'im going to grab you an icepack. maybe when i return ill want something to keep me quiet.' she smirked at him as she shut the door.

hearing her footsteps disappear into the hallways kairi did a happy dance before deciding to prepare him. 'wonderful birthday present.' he muttered to himself excitedly.

--
its not long like the others but i just wanted to do a birthday imagine for kairi seeing as he's now 17. he still looks 15 though so its crazy. hopefully i become more active as ideas pop up in my head.