secret admirers ruin everything ➬

*reupload

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞.

it had been two weeks since you received any love gifts and everyone was finally at ease. after the 'candy in the locker' showdown kairi really stepped his game up. like he promised, you were walked to each of your classes. he publicity asked you on dates and even started a highlights dedicated to only you and him together. if he couldn't do something he made one of the boys do it, not that they were complaining though. no one wanted this mystery person ruining their perfect ship.

however you were a little puzzled and kind of hurt. the fact that kairi did all of this just to make sure no one else would like you made you confused. most boyfriends did this regularly, not when they felt threatened. then again most boyfriends didn't have 1+ million fans. besides, who are you to turn down all this time with your boy. it was kind of a blessing in disguise. after this was over the two of you could continue the fun dates and facetime calls. you could continue to dress up for his games and he could continue proudly holding your hands in the halls and call you the love of his life.

and your secret admirer could proudly give you a 50 dollar amazon gift card with 50 dollars in a fuzzy pink card that costs 18 dollars itself.
'oh fuck.' you looked around to see if anyone looked suspicious but then again what type of admirer waits to be seen. kairi was going to lose his shit when if he was to hear about this. but who said he had to know. people gave him gifts all the time, sometimes right in front of you. but that would still be disrespectful to the relationship. 'i'll tell him and keep the money. it's not like we can return it anyway.'

as you entered your room you decided to send kairi a text. 'hey you're not going to like this but guess who got another gift today'. he never opened your text on time so you were surprised to see him call.

'YOU GOT ANOTHER GIFT. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME Y/N.' his shouts ran through your phone as you pulled it away from your ear. 'yes. that's what i said in my message.' 'who does this person think they are? what type of dude just gives gifts to someone's girl?' 'they have a crush kai. we should just try to find the person so we can talk.' 'like that'll stop them. what did you get this time?' you glanced at your goodies before taking a deep breathe.

'in the card was 50 dollars. two 20's and a 10. then taped to the envelope was a gift card.' you heard him yell in frustration. 'what did the card say? how much was on the gift card? are you keeping the gifts?' 'first off slow the fuck down. the card says to enjoy with a happy face. it's for 50 dollars and yes i'm keeping it.' 'why?' the tone of his voice gave off that he was very upset with your answer.

'it's not like i can just return it kairi. besides receiving money is cool. you get gifts like that all the time along with the dying affection of hormonal teen girls.' 'that's where you're wrong y/n you don't see me getting 100 dollar gifts. and besides, another dude gave you that. what would this say when people figure out that i don't care about you receiving anonymous gifts. it tells people you don't respect our relationship.' 

you scoffed as you looked at the phone in disbelief. 'you are such a fucking hypocrite. me receiving gifts means i dont respect the relationship, meanwhile people literally spend money to meet you and buy your fucking merch and give you their little scrunchies. so does that just mean you don't respect our relationship. and don't you dare say it's different because it's really not. i can't believe you right now.' 'it is different. i'm not dating those girls.' 'and i'm not dating this guy-' 'so it's a guy?' 'i dont know who it fucking is. figure of speech kairi.'