secret admirer ➬

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧.

y/n had a secret admirer and it was driving kairi insane. when she received flowers the teen had assumed it was just kairi being loving. the tag said otherwise as there was no name on the little piece of paper. just to y/n with a tiny heart. definitely not kairi's handwriting. it wasn't the boy's either so it couldn't be them.

as soon as the words 'secret admirer' left your lips kairi went into detective mode. who the hell was this person and do they honestly think kairi would just let them steal his girl. he analyzed every spec of the note. he even went as far as forcing as many people he could write your name and then their name for confirmation. unfortunately that was shut down as people started to complain, in their defense he was tackling random students in the hallways with a pen and paper. but he was determined. nothing was going to stop him from finding this dreamer and get the record straight.

the next time your little admirer struck no one was prepared. the boys were walking with you to your locker since there was a group hangout planned. once your locker opened tons and tons of candy fell out. alongside with a note and a cute fuzzy little bear.

'aww look at kairi being a fucking simp.' mattia teased the short boy, but didn't realize that kairi was actually fuming. he kicked the candy at his feet before grabbing the best while you read the note.

to y/n. 

i hope the candy finds you well! i didn't know which kind you liked so i kinda bought them all. i hope you enjoy! have a great day!

you smiled at the note before picking up a hand full of candy. yes you were upset about having someone crushing on you but the note did make you feel happy. and besides you just got a months worth of free candy. and it wasn't the cheap shit either so whomever was crushing on you was crushing hard.

'what did the note say y/n, you're smiling.' ale called out your actions which made kairi pout. 'don't encourage them y/n. they could be watching.' he snatched the note out of your hand and read it with a scoff. 'who the fuck do they think they are?' he asked no one in general.

mattia snatched the note next. 'i don't know but if i was you y/n i wouldn't be complaining. can i have some of your candy?' he was already stuffing handfuls in his pockets so you didn't bother giving an answer. instead you turned to kairi who was looking at his shoes in anger. y/n gently grabbed his face making him look at her. 'kairi i hope you know i don't care who this person is. you're the only person i want boo.' she placed a kiss on his cheek which seemed to lift his mood. he wrapped his hands protectively around your waist before placing a full kiss onto your lips. 'you're mine. and i'm yours. clearly people can't understand that?' he glared at the presents. 'i need to step up my game. no one is going to out do kairi cosentino.' he shut your locker and led you out of the school building, the boys following with all of your candy.

once you were safe in the car kairi told all of you his little 'plan'. 

'i'm walking you to your classes. that way people see us together. i'll surprise you with gifts-' 'it's not a surprise if i know kairi.' 'you won't be knowing when i plan on doing it. i also am going to post you more on snap. and you're going to post me. maybe people are forgetting we're dating. we made it instagram official right? maybe we should repost it so more people see.' 

'dude you are freaking out. no one is going to snatch y/n away from you. except maybe her parents. you have her affection.' robert reminded his friend as he continued the drive to kairi's house.

'i just don't like people thinking they can date y/n. any boyfriend in the same situation would act just like me.' he defended himself.

'how about you post something now kairi?' you suggested. he nodded before pulling out his phone and opening snapchat. he pulled you closer as the two of you put your tongues together for the photo.' (mattia type beat) 

'we look cute. a little goofy but it definitely shows i'm yours.' you posted it to his story and brought your phone out as well. you recorded yourself placing a kiss onto kairi and captioned it 'my love' with a bunch of hearts.

when the group entered kairi's house you were greeted by kairi's mother and his little sis. 'what's happening with school? anything spilling the tea worthy?' 'y/n has a secret admirer and kairi's jealous.'

kairi slapped mattia's arm and his mom turned her attention to her son. 'apologize kairi. that was rude.' he apologized to mattia making the italian snicker.

'now y/n. who else have you made fall in love with you.' 'NOT IN LOVE MOM. they're just some random dude who thinks they have a chance.'

'who said it's a dude?' i teased. 'yeah', alejandro added, 'when's the last time you've seen a male with that nice of a hand writing. i couldn't write that nice even with a bullet to my head ' 'that's because you have weird ass hands.' kairi groaned and lead you to his room before shutting the door.

'i really hope it's not a girl. i refuse to fight a girl, even if she's trying to steal you away from me.' he pouted before laying the two of you onto his bed. 'aw kairi. don't tell me you're planning on fighting whoever this is.' 'boo, i would fight anyone for you.' you wrapped your arms around his neck as the two of you kissed. 

'KAIRI.' the boys rushed in his room making you two unwillingly pull apart. 'first off ew but aye get it. second off we're going to help you find this person. you and y/n are our otp.' mattia announced proudly as you just stared at him. 

kairi threw a pillow at the boys. 'okay cool. now get out. you're ruining the moment.' the group mumbled before piling out of his room, not without alejandro and robert giving a thumbs up. the action caused you to laugh as your boyfriend rolled back on top of you.

'is the moment over?' he questioned with a little pout. 'nope.' you tugged him closer to you as you began to pick up where you left off. no matter what, no secret admirer was getting in between the two of you.