intro

Hey guys I just have a few things to say

1. Thanks Awesomeisthenewcool1 for giving me the idea

2.leave comments,

3.leave ideas

4.if you don't like it then don't read that part, but I do encourage people to read

5.please please PLEASE leave as MANY comments as you would like!

Now all that's out of the way let's describe Cloud speed Chaser.

...

Cloud is a 13 year old girl. She has orange and blue hair and the same blue skin as rainbow dash her older and more confident sister. Unlike her sister she doesn't really have friends only 2, Sonic Speed and Storm Flair non-identical twins. Close gets bullied and teased by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. She was introduced to the CMCs when herself, Rainbow, and their dad, moved to Canterlot from Cloudsdale. The CMCs had already became great friends so they didn't really let cloud into their little group, before she met Sonic and Storm everyone would either ignore or bully the girl.

Cloud and rainbow are abused by their dad Lightning storm, their mom died giving birth to Cloud so she nevertheless knew her mother, their dad blames cloud and just abuses rainbow cause he can. Rainbow hated cloud for a while as the newborn Cloud cried and cried as their dad wasn't actually giving her something to drink. Rainbow realised that she has to take care of cloud for her mom.

As cloud had grown up she needed to take care of her sister that's the only thing that she thought she was alive for. She would often try to keep rainbow away from harm and hurt herself almost dying a couple of times. She would often sneak out of the attic window where she lived with her sister.

Once rainbow met her friends and was now magical cloud had to protect her at all costs even if that ment dying.

...

Now let's start with the One shot stories, and thanks to all that read that.