hybrid sister (part 5)

Clouds POV

I woke up in a bad mood, my stomach, and head both hurt. My body acted. I refused to leave my bed.

Dashie came in as usual to get me awake.

"Cloud time to wake up" She said

I whimpered

"You ok sis?" She said and came over.

I said nothing

She felt my forehead, "oh baby" She picked me up, "let's getcha a bath and all cozy ok"

I nodded

She carried me to the bathroom and turned on the bath, she got me undressed and put me in.

My tail wasn't moving and my ears were flat on my head.

Dashie gave me a bath and I layed on the side of the tub with a small smile on my face.

When dashie got me out she wrapped me in a towel. I layed on her shoulder.

"You poor thing" Dashie said and carried me back to bed. She got me in my footies. I had Pengilly in my arms and layed normally cause I was too tired to move. "I'm gonna be right back ok" She said and kissed my forehead before leaving.

I just layed there... I watched my mouse friend Gary run by on the windowsill. We usually play on the weekend but I couldn't... I was so exhausted... Gary ran over and got into my pocket and just went back to sleep... I guess he wasn't feeling well either.

Dashie then came back with soarin and a bottle of something. "I'm telling you rainbow she won't take it" Soarin said

"If she doesn't then she's not gonna get better" Dashie replied, she then put something in a small tube thing, it was like what they used on us when we got sick in the lab for medicine,I never minded it, "you're gonna let me give this to you like a big girl now ok"

I nodded

Dashie then gave me the medicine, it tasted yucky.

"There all done," She kissed my forehead then gave me her tablet, "try to rest but you can watch a show ok"

I nodded with a cough.

Soarin then put something next to the bed, "rest up now cloud I'll be home later and you can come sit on the couch" He said before getting up and leaving

Dashie tucked me into bed, "I'm gonna be in mine and Soarins bedroom doing school, if you need me just yell ok, or come get me," She kisses my forehead again before getting up, shutting the curtains and lights, then turning on my nightlight. Then left my room but didn't shut the door.

I laid there chewing on pengi. Gary came out and put something on the tablet. I picked it up and put it on its stand.

He had put on Animaniacts, his favorites we're pinky and the brain, I like Dot.

We watched it as I grew more tired with each episode. I soon fell asleep deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as I heard the door open

I saw Dashie and Soarin

"Hi baby" She smiled

"Hey cloud" Soarin said

They came in and soarin picked me up.

"Wanna come downstairs" He asked

I nodded

Dashie wrapped the blanket around me then gave me pengi, "there"

We went downstairs and Soar laid me on the couch.