chapter 15

Ondreaz's POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I just got off the phone with Avani, and my heart dropped. Where is she? I made my way down to where all the boys were doing their usual stupid shit.

You: Guys, we need to get to Avani's apartment now.

Alex: Why?

You: Amelie. She went for a walk a couple hours ago, and hasn't come back. Her phone and necklace were found at the beach infront of Avani's apartment.

Thomas: Wait what?!

Kouvr: GET IN THE CAR NOW IDIOTS!

Mia: Wait Ondre, Tony's still upstairs. Maybe you should tell him. Oh and also, Emma's up there too.

You: Yeah I'll go now

I made my way back upstairs to go tell Tony the news. My heart was hurting. Where the fuck could she be? I opened the door to see Emma and Tony cuddling and being kissy kissy.

You: Um.. Tony can we talk?

Emma: Whatever you have to say, you can say it to both of us

bitch shut up

You: Fine... Emma, you hurt Amelie's feelings so she went to Avani's right?

Tony: Yeah and?

You: I just got off the phone with Avani, and Amelie hasn't come back from a walk and her stuff were found at the beach.

Tony: What...?

You: I'm trying not to scream at your girlfriend, but it's her fault.

Tony's POV

I couldn't believe what Ondreaz was saying. Amelie's fucking missing. My heart literally skipped a beat. I looked at Emma. I love her, but my love for Amelie will never go away. And this all happened because of Emma. I should've stood up for Amelie when Emma yelled at her. Ondreaz made his way down to his car, where I was left with Emma.

Emma: So are you going to go?

You: Look Emma... I love you, but you cheated on me multiple times. How do I know you won't hurt me again? Also, you said nasty stuff to Amelie, and it's your fault my friends currently missing. I love Amelie with all my heart okay? We aren't working out. I'm sorry, but it's over.

With that being said, I grab my keys and drive to Avani's apartment, where the whole Hype House was waiting for a report from officials. I felt like crying. I did this to her. This was all my fault.

You: This was my fault wasn't it?

Addison: I mean...

Avani: YES IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT! HER FEELINGS FOR YOU AREN'T GOING AWAY, AND SHE HURTS HERSELF IN THE PROCESS. WHY DID YOU EVEN COME?! WHERE'S THAT GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS?

You: We... broke up

Ondreaz: Wait a dang second?

You: I love Amelie. And it was Emma's fault that this all happened. I'm so sorry to everyone that Emma has said mean things to.

Nick: It's okay, but now we gotta worrt about Amelie okay?

Amelie's POV

I woke up, tied to a chair in a dark room, blood dripping down my face. Tears slipped down my eyes as I recall the events from a couple hours ago.

Flashback

Let me go please! I yelled while tears where still rolling down my cheeks. It hurt. They were hurting me. Please stop! I yelled again, before one of the boys slapped me with all his might. I fell unconscious