chapter 18

charli's POV
what addison just tweeted was confusing. i texted her, but she left me on read. i facetimed her, but she didn't pick up. then she texted me.

after i asked if it was amelie, she left me on delivered! not my poor baby! not amelie

after i asked if it was amelie, she left me on delivered! not my poor baby! not amelie... poor innocent amelie.

tony's POV
me and amelie just talked. she said she loves me too. i swore an oath to protect her no matter what. she's willing to give me a second chance. currently, she's still with the doctors getting tests done, and i've been on the phone with the police about emma. avani's literally exhusted! i feek terrible for her. dixie is dealing with her own problem at the moment. griffin cheated. ondreaz was still asleep on a chair, since the doctors didn't let him see her. addison's been out. i wonder what she's up to.

amelie's POV
it hurts. it hurts so bad. i can't move my legs. i'm scared of the doctors. i feel weak. after telling tony i'll give him a second chance, i felt a bit better. he had cried in my arms for so long. he brought me my phone, and i saw texts from charli. quite a lot actually.

i understand that everyone missed me

i understand that everyone missed me. but i'm going home now. ondreaz gad tackled ne to the ground when he saw me. well getting in the car, tony held my hand and made sure that i was okay. that was sweet of him. when i got home, i saw the whole house. my family. everyone had hugged me, and charli had hugged me so hard that chase had to get her to let me go. i was exhusted, yet i wanted to go to my room, and change everything up. i was going to re decorate everything. and i did. and i had a nice conversation with tony too. "i won't ever let you go ever again am" says tony. even though i want to believe him, how do i know that he won't do it again. "tony, if you don't mind, can we please go slow..." i said. he agreed to it, and then we were invited to a pool party downstairs. i didn't change. i was still too insecure. i wore a hoodie and trackies with my hair down. everyone obviously stared at me, but they understood. in the middle of the bbq, ondreaz came up to me. "how are you amelie" he askes me. "i'm ok ondreaz" i say back to him. i was still so tired, so i went upstairs to sleep, and crawled in bed. i felt like crying. remembering everything that happened. but i slept on it.
_____________________________________________
"NO LET GO OF ME" i yelled! "PLEASE DON'T DO IT" "please don't leave me tony" then i woke up. drowing in my sweat, and tears streamig down my face. "amelie are you okay?" i heard a voice say to me "please don't do it" i repeated. "amelie..." the voice said again. it was tony. "amelie, are you okay?" "no" i said miserably, while chocking on tears. "oh amelie come here" tony says while exiting my room. i jumped into his arms, crying into his shoulder "shhh its ok" he said while rubbing my back "please don't leave me" i said while he takes me to his room. "how about i go get you some water" he asked me  "please don't leave me" i repeated, chocking on the unstoppable tears. he lifted me up yet again, while i put my legs around him, as he carries my fragile little body down the stairs. i was crying miserably. i'm pretty sure everyone could here me. kouvr came downstairs to see what was going on, but then when she saw tony, she went back upstairs. that night, i slept with tony, because it was all still new to me.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆