𝗼𝗻𝗲

Welcome Back to Beacon Hills 

Everyone watched as Piper McCall made her way through the hallways of Beacon Hills High School. All staring at the brooding girl who expressed no emotion as she looked at the familiar lockers. Identifying the one she used to own herself.

The McCall wore dark blue jeans that she knew hugged her in the right areas, matching them with a black tank top and her signature black leather jacket. Her outfit choice already making the statement that she did not tolerate bullshit. Piper walked over to her little brother, a ghost of a smile appearing on her face as she tapped his shoulder.
"Hey," She greeted, waiting for realisation to settle in. Scott McCall turned around instantly, an expression of pure shock on his face as he matches the voice with a face he hasn't seen in years.

"Piper!" Scott yelled, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in for a hug. The McCall returned the hug, letting her guard down as a grin slowly formed. "What are you doing back in Beacon Hills?

Piper huffed, tucking her brown hair behind her ears as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the lockers. "I graduated and couldn't be bothered to anything else in New York, and besides, I needed to see how my little brother was doing."

"SCOTT! HEY!" A voice yelled over the crowded hallways. An old forgotten feeling bubbled inside Piper as she watched a scrawny boy push through the end of school crowd. She raised her eyebrows in amusement as he stopped and looked at her in confusion. "OH MY GOD! PIPER!" Realisation fell upon him face as he started running over to the McCall's.

"Good to see you again, Stilinski." She stated, holding back a laugh as Stiles looked at her in disbelief. Remembering the last time, her saw her – she was still going through puberty. It definitely worked.

Piper looked up from Stiles and rolled her eyes as she noticed the lingering eyes from horny teenagers in the crowd. People either gossiping to each other or whispering disgusting things under their breath.

One boy, who Piper commends for their bravery, walked up to her, ignoring the other two boy's presence and smirked. "Hey, did you just move here?"

Piper raised her eyebrows again.

"Cause I would love to show you around," The boy stepped closer, getting too close for the McCall's liking as she scoffed and pushed him away.

"Sorry. I'm not interested," She responded.

The teenager didn't move, taking her rejection in a different way as he stepped even closer to her, "Playing hard to get?"

Scott could sense his sister was uncomfortable and as he is about to step in, play the role as the protective brother. His sister acted quicker than him. Pushing the boy away and wrapping his arm behind his back, "I said not interested. Get it?" She snapped, pushing him away, letting the boy stagger back to his friends.

Stiles and Scott shared the same surprised expression, the Stilinski stepping back in slight fear as she began, "Holy shi-"

"Don't finish that Mr Stilinski," A teacher sent a pointed look at the scrawny boy.

Stiles sent a thumbs up to the teacher and looked at Piper in shock, "Where did you learn that?"

Piper shrugged, not thinking much of her actions as she popped a piece of gum. "Did some training in New York, thought it might be useful."

The Stilinski nodded, setting himself a mental reminder to never get on the older McCall's bad side. "You know," He thought aloud. "You remind me a lot of someone, I just can't pinpoint who."