𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

TIME MOVED SLOWLY as Piper waited for herself to heal, thanks to the extra power she received by her Alpha status, her body had managed to heal quicker than normal. As she laid on the ground, her guard remained, she didn't trust what was out there, listening for the beast, waiting for it to move from the premises.

Once Piper felt her strength coming back to her, the McCall was able to inspect the male werewolf beside her. Derek remained still, his body stuck in the stated of being paralyzed as it healed itself slowly. With the energy she had regained, Piper hauled one of Derek's arms around her shoulders, carrying his body weight herself as she brought his to the Camaro.

Derek was then placed into the back seat, as Piper moved quickly to get them to the Hale House. She knew that Scott would wonder where she had gone, in his eyes, she was the older sister who was human. She was meant to be hanging on by the last breath due to the incident which had occurred, if he saw her now - taking an unconscious omega to his house as she was returning to her usual self, she knew that he would have too many questions.

The brunette parked the car outside of the burnt remains, wondering why Derek would choose to still live in a place which was filled with so many painful memories. Piper then hauled Derek out from the car, dropping him on the staircase. Despite feeling energized, the McCall slumped down beside him, letting her eyelids drop as the weight upon them became too much.

_________

The pounding of her head felt unbearable as Piper sat up from her position. Her choice to sleep on the staircase felt like a mistake as her back felt still. She then looked at her surroundings, the sun was just coming out, meaning that she still had time to come up with a plausible explanation for Scott.

"Bloody hell," Piper muttered, she turned to her side and realized that Derek was still unconscious. "You should be healed by now," Her eyebrows furrowed. Carefully, the McCall flipped Derek onto his stomach, her eyes instantly falling to the blood soaked through his shirt. Piper lifted the shirt up, making sure she didn't disturb him in the process as she saw the claw indents on his back, looking as if they were fresh.

The older McCall groaned at the sight, "You'll thank me one day." She flipped him back onto his back before grabbing onto one of his arms, she needed to set off his healing process, one that would instantly bring out of his dazed phase. "Come on Piper, work quickly," She encouraged herself. After a few moments, Piper took a deep breath in, making sure the Camaro was already unlocked for her speedy getaway as she snapped the omegas arm.

She didn't look back to see if it worked as the McCall rushed from her position, getting into the drivers seat and reversing the car. A loud roar erupted from behind her as she drove back onto the main street.

________

Before going home, Piper stopped by the local convince store, finding some bandages that were in a First Aid Kit, the McCall roughly bandaged her back, adding some fake blood she had found in the Halloween store after applying rubbing alcohol everywhere, enough for Scott to not question why he couldn't smell her blood.

"Oh my God! I thought you were dead!" Scott yelled, rushing out the door as Piper pulled up the house.

The older McCall smiled slightly, silently praying that her plan will work. "Careful, I'm weak," She whispered, as she got out of the car.

"Where did you go?"

"I don't know, I woke up and I was in the car and my wound had been bandaged," Piper lied, ensuring that her heartbeat didn't raise.

"Do you need painkillers? I've got your bed prepared if you want to take the day to rest," Scott insisted, leading his sisters hand inside. His mind so focused on the fact that his sister was indeed alive that the thought to listen to her heartbeat didn't cross his mind nor the need to question why the alcohol was so strong.