𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

PIPER AND SCOTT had just finished the shopping for the week - an errand their mother gave to Scott along with many others for ditching school. "I can't believe I got dragged into this," Piper muttered under her breath. 

As the two carried their bags, Piper peered at the parking lot on level three. "Uh-Scott?" She spoke. The younger McCall looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed. "The car isn't here" She pointed at all the different models and types - none of which identified to be the Camaro. 

"Guess we go up?" Scott suggested, ignoring the groan from his sister as she picked the bags up. "Tell me again how Derek let you drive his car?" 

The older McCall smirked, "I'm burrowing it and Derek said he didn't mind." 

When the two arrived to the fourth level of the parking complex, Scott looked around from the car once again. "It's got to be here," He exclaimed. Piper sighed and handed him the bags she was carrying. She took the keys from her jacket pocket and began pressing the unlock button, engaging her supernatual hearing in order to hear where the click may be heard from. 

IT was a quiet noise, but both Piper and Scott heard it. "Over there," Scott motioned to the his sister before realizing the milk bottle had fallen out of one of the bags and rolled under a car. 

"Good one," Piper teased. 

Scott was about to respond however was cut short when a low growl echoed through the parking lot. The two both were on guard now, scanning the room for any sign of danger. The growls were progressively getting louder - whatever was out there was getting louder. Scott and Piper both dropped their shopping, running away from daunting noise. 

The ran around corners, until they were back to the third level, she followed Scott to behind a car, her chest heaving from the run. "What now?" Piper asked. 

Scott shook his head, unsure how to respond. The older McCall focused her hearing on her brother, the prominent beating of his heart instantly catching her attention. "Is your heart beat relaxed?" She whispered to Scott. Her younger brother clutched his chest, feeling the erratic-ness of his heart as he then shook his head. "Then relax it, deep breaths in. You make it harder for them to find you if your heart beat isn't facing a mile a minute." 

Scott nodded, taking deep breaths in as his senses were heightened. "Don't kill me," He muttered before shooting up from his spot. His movements leading him to the line of parked cars as he began jumping on top of them, setting the car alarms off as he went. 

"Idiot," Piper rolled her eyes, getting up herself and running ahead, she watched as Scott hid behind yet another car. "What the hell!" She whisper-shouted, running next to her brother. 

The carpark was now silent, both the McCall's were on edge, jumping the sound of Scott's phone as the ringtone echoed through the complex. Piper kept an eye out as her brother became preoccupied. She made a mental note to herself that she would have to go over some basic training with Scott since his skills were below average. 

As she stood up in her spot, her legs taking small steps with every glance in a new direction. Her senses began to pick up small movements from behind her. Piper knew better than to wait for an attack as she turned around quickly, she acted fast, knocking the person who charged towards her and Scott. "You've got be kidding me," She groaned, identifying their 'attacker.' "You can come out Scott." 

The younger McCall popped his head up from his position, his eyebrows narrowing as he joined his sister and offered out a hand for Derek to take. "What the hell was that?" He asked once Derek was standing with them.