9

- Dylan -

I think it's about a month in a half now and Belva still hasn't woken up yet. Everyone is starting to slowly go back on track doing their own things. I, on the other hand, had been focusing on continuing to make music.

It was the only thing to keep me from worrying about Belva. What if she doesn't ever wake up? How long will she be asleep for? All of these questions had been bugging me but I managed to get rid of them. Anyways, I've been using this pen that Belva gave me to write my lyrics down. Let me tell you how I became her friend.

"Um, you dropped this." I picked up the black pen that was fluffy at the top. "Oh, you can keep it. I already have a few of them in my room." She smiled and was about to turn around but I stopped her.

"Thanks and by the way what's your name? I've never seen you before." I put the pen in my pocket as she speaks. "My name is Belva Hindrix and you are?.." She looked so adorable waiting for me to answer.

"I'm Dylan Hartman. Payton's friend." She gave me a smile and so did I. "I just moved in to live with my father here since my mother died." She looked away from me. I could tell she didn't want me to see her cry.

"I'm very sorry for your loss." I spoke up and she turned around giving me another smile. "Oh and since you're Payton's friend, you know Jackson right?" My eyes widened. Jackson met her and never told me?

Especially Payton too. "Yeah. How did you know?" I asked her and she just said "I'm sure Jackson will tell you all about it." "Why can't you tell me?" I looked at her and she sighed.

"I don't have much time. Faith is still waiting for me and I'm sure Payton is waiting for you too." Oh right. I forgot about him. "Okay, but can we be friends? You seem really kind."

I waited for her to answer until I got a notification from my phone. It was a message from Jackson asking me "Why am I taking forever.". "Sure, see ya!" I looked up and gave her a hug.

She was surprised but hugged back. I texted Jackson back saying I will tell him when I get back. Once I came into Payton's room, Jackson said "So?...". "I finally got to meet Belva. How come the two of you never told me about her?!" Payton and Jackson looked at each other then at me and shrugged. I glared at the both of them but I grabbed a pillow to throw it at them. Then that's where the pillow fight started.

I soon got out of my memory smiling at the pen and continued writing. Belva, hurry and wake up to hug me.

- Parker -

I barely just met Belva and this happened? Really? Hopefully she is doing okay. What is it like to be in a coma? Scary? Definitely not fun I'm sure of it. Or is she in some sort of dreamland? Who knows?

I wonder if the boys are still worried about her. We stopped visiting Belva since it won't wake her up. Instead, we went back to doing our own things. Faith and I think Ms. Moormeier still visits her though.

No matter how busy their schedules are, they still make time to do so. I didn't even get the chance to be friends with Belva. I wonder what it's like to be friends with her. By the look of her, she seems like a fun person.

I really really can't wait to hangout with her. Wait, what if she rejects my friend's offer? I did not think of that at all. Wait no, she's nice. She wouldn't do that... I think. You know what?

I'll practice asking her to be my friend! Wait is that extra? No. Yes. Maybe? Who cares. Practice makes perfect, am I right? I guess I'll do it then. But where do I even start? Wow, I'm definitely not prepared.

Of course I'm not. I just thought of practicing it. Whatever. When she does wake up, hopefully we'll be able to become closer like Jackson and Dylan. Belva, please quickly open your eyes, I want to be your friend.

- Jacob -

So far, I've been writing a song about Belva. I haven't written one in awhile. Since she still isn't awake yet, I chose her to be the one behind my song. Yeah, there are many girls I've been with but I don't know what's up about Belva.

My 'feelings' usually lasts a few days or so. I know, I just met her but I've been having this strong emotion inside of me. Not only does she look like a snack but I can't find a word to explain about her. This is killing me.

I've never felt anything like this before. What's happening to me? Why am I stressing over a girl? This is very annoying. Is this what humans feel? How do they even do this? I need to distract myself from thinking about her.

But I can't, she is.. special. Why is she making me feel like this? Great, now she won't ever get off my mind. She'll be everything, wherever I go. Wait a minute. Why is my heartbeat... pumping really fast?

What do I do? Is there a cure for this? Should I call the doctor? What if they think I'm going crazy? Yeah, they'll think I'm going insane. What should I do? Is there anything I can do? Do I need help? How do I stop?

Is there a way for it? I doubt it. Or is there? Hm... Okay now my brain is everywhere at this point. Man, I'm tired. This is such a struggle. How do normal people even handle this... feeling? Should I ask them? Belva, wake up to fix me please?