♕ Staff, Tags, & Our Writers ♕

One thing that sets my RPs (and most of what I do on Wattpad, for that matter) apart from others is that I realise one person cannot possibly do everything alone

For this story, my co-admin will be SlytherclawGirl2 . She has a ton of experience with both individual and group roleplays and has probably made as many characters as I have in her time RPing. She is a talented writer and creative mind who will help me keep ideas fresh and new, and remind me of stuff that appeals to the kids nowadays. ;) 

The Plot Faerie will be returning, chantillylacedreams , also known as Marina. Marina is a gifted poet and editor on many of my writings (and no one needs an editor more than I do!). She teaches English and has a love for literature and old-fashioned things. It's her job to come up with plot twists and issue instructions and suggestions to keep the plot moving. Following her instructions is NOT optional. The admins have no idea what's in her head, so really, she's running the story. She's also the person to ask if you're stuck. 

We're looking for one or two people to add to the team. We're seeking those who are creative, take initiative, and can RP all kinds of characters, because one or two people who will play NPCs created for the story will help a good deal. We're looking for those who think outside the box and have a sense of humour. 

Of course, the most important part of any RP is the team of writers. For this one, we're really looking for quality over quantity. We're seeking those who will be active daily and versatile enough to handle writing for two different, opposite characters. We're also looking ONLY for para-RPers. Some call it "literate RP", but that's a term that means many things, and I read countless rants about this term. In my view, para-RPers are those who don't put up twenty posts with a few lines of conversation a day. Instead, they write descriptive posts of 8-12 sentences, or roughly 3 paragraphs per post. In my view of things, "thought emoting" is allowed so long as it is understood that you can't know what another character is thinking. It is not incorrect to RP in present tense. I actually think it's more correct, as the action occurs in real-time, but many RPers look at it as narrating a story that, at its end, will have already happened. RPers are notorious for mixing tenses, so as long as you pick one, either is correct! Para-RP is always third person, except for dialogue. 

In short, we want talented, responsible, imaginative roleplayers. This is not a YA-geared story, so all characters must be over 18, and I'd suggest RPers here are at least 16, though you won't be excluded if you're younger. Everyone in this story is not a hot, attractive teenager looking to fall in love, so if that's your focus in RP, you may get bored here. 

If you plan on joining us and bringing a character from Blood And Ice, please comment here. I may make a few roles that resemble characters we know and love. ;) If you know RPers who are what we're looking for and who would enjoy playing with the team, please tag, tag, tag. We need to get some buzz going about this so there's fun and excitement when the roles are posted! <3

For this RP, we'll begin with a cast of 10 writers (20 characters), plus myself and Marina. New residents will move into Ashenbourne and roles will be created based on interest. Promoting an RP to the right audience on Wattpad can be tough, but I think we can do it! 

Thanks to everyone for being so excited and so supportive about this roleplay concept! Some people put up one a month. You get two a year from me. ;) 

If you're excited about participating, please add this book to a public reading list, as well as to your private library! This is the best way to make sure you miss nothing, and let others know we're here! 

Reserve one of the 10 slots when you're ready! ;)