Chapter 1: Arriving on Location

Camp Pendleton, California, June 15th 2015

In a rest and relax area at Camp Pendleton, 18-year-old PFC Casey Grady, Sgt Mike Gomez and 1st Lieutenant Tim Murphy were sitting near a school-grade geography map.

It was actually a map of Paris, where the trio helped the French police RAID unit to dismantle a Christian fundamentalist terrorist network.

"So, if the Eiffel tower is on the left bank of the Seine, the Louvre is on the right, isn't it?" Casey asked, though she knew the answer thanks to her IQ of 197.

"Yup, and the House of the Representatives is on the left bank." Gomez added.

"Right, and Notre-Dame is on the Île de la Citée." Tim said before being interrupted.

Gomez and Casey turned around and saw newsreel footage showing a bombed museum in New York City.

Then, the reporter on TV spoke, "The New York Museum of Natural History has been today the target of an attack by a group named Saviors of the Slain. Their claims are to destroy any form of prehistoric life in the name of God. We kow that four people have been shot by the NYPD ESU, who proceeded in seizing four AK-47 rifles and four Glock pistols in their bags. We have gotten words by the NYPD that six persons died in the attack and thirty others got injured when the attackers blindly fired in the crowd. In other news their leader Leon Mills is still at large."

"Motherfuckers. They target anything and anyone, just because they think mankind deserves death. This is the hundredth attack in just six weeks." Casey said.

"Yeah, and I know where we will be sent." Tim said.

"Where and when, Sir?" Gomez asked.

"Jurassic World. On June 15th 2015." Tim answered, having just gotten the confirmation from USMC General Travis about the mission.

With that said, the trio packed their gear and headed for a MV-22B Osprey tiltrotor, which they boarded before heading to Isla Nublar.

Aboard the Osprey, the trio, callsign Big Eye, got a visual conference from General Travis.

"Hello Big Eye, I just contacted Admiral Davidson. I advised him to keep his fleet 100 miles away from Nublar in the event of a crisis. You will also be our eyes and ears in Jurassic World should a crisis occur. Give us any available intel you get. I gave order to focus one of our satellites on Isla Nublar. You will be on a ground reconnaissance assignment. Your rules of engagement are: first, shoot on any armed individual. Second, should a crisis occur and the security be wiped out, shoot to kill your targets." General Travis said.

"Thank you, Sir." Tim said as General Travis turned the visual conference off.

Big Eye now knew what their job consisted of: go in Nublar, inspect the terrain and engage any threat.

But little did they know this day would change their life forever.

Madison, Wisconsin

At a small yellow subrban house, a single mother named Karen Mitchell was putting luggage from her two sons, Zach and Gray, in her Nissan minivan. Speaking of whom, the two of them walked out of the house.

"Hey, Gray. Did you feed the little guy under your bed?" Zach asked.

"Yeah. And you? I mean, did you feed the fella under yours?" Gray replied.

Zach nodded and the two of them mounted into the minivan and fastened their seat belt.

"Did you call Aunt Claire?" Zach asked his mother referring to his aunt, Claire Dearing.