Chapter 4: First Strikes

Somewhere on Isla Nublar

After walking for a while, Casey suddenly stopped. She heard something in the earpiece she stole from a dead terrorist.

"Shit, they're heading for the forbidden zone, too. Must have been Dunn and Hoskins giving them intel about Claire's nephews. The terrorists and their InGen accomplices are also planning to group the hostages at the attractions and use them as guinea pigs for some motherfucking plan." Casey informed.

Just then, Tim and Gomez saw a vehicle moving towards them. The two of them and Casey suddenly raised their M4 MWS carbine and aimed at it.

Gyrosphere 17

Inside their gyrosphere, Zach decided to take control of the vehicle and drive it for a little longer.

"Guys, let's go play around." Zach said in a childish tone as he took control of the vehicle.

Zara suddenly slapped Zach's hand and said in a firm voice, "Not anymore. I want to protect you now let ME drive!"

With that said, Zara drove the gyrosphere straight into the forbidden area fence. The trio then stumbled on a group of people, composed of two men, three US soldiers and a woman.

"Who are they? Dinosauruses?" Zach asked jokingly.

Suddenly, Gray ducked as he saw the three soldiers were aiming their rifles at them.

Somewhere on Isla Nublar

As Big Eye team aimed their rifles at the gyrosphere, Claire suddenly screamed, "Zach! Gray!"

Tim and Gomez kept their rifles aimed as Casey walked towards the gyrosphere while Owen restrained Claire, who panickingly began to run.

Casey, with her M4 MWS in one hand, opened the gyrosphere with the other. She discovered Zara and two kids with her. The young US Marine then motioned the trio to move to the two other US Marines with her before letting out an AN/M-14 incendiary grenade and taking out its pin.

As Zara, Zach and Gray walked with their hands raised towards Tim and Gomez, Casey tossed her primed grenade into the gyrosphere before retreating.

"Aunt Claire!" Gray overexcitedly yelled as he hugged his aunt.

Zach then greeted his aunt, "Hey aunt Claire. You probably saw Gray was jumpy coming here."

"Yes, I did. You scared the hell out of me. This is my colleague Owen Grady." Claire introduced.

Just as Casey and her two superiors met again, Casey's AN/M-14 grenade went off, destroying Gyrosphere 17.

"Introductions will have to wait. For now, we must go to the Jurassic Park visitor center, and I know several ways to." Casey told everyone.

Just as Casey finished saying that, the group walked towards the undergrowth nearby, leaving the burning wreckage of the gyrosphere.

InGen convoy

In an InGen SUV followed by a terrorist one with Rand aboard, a Belgian InGen operator named De Witt got a message.

"This is De Witt, over." he said.

"Head towards the forbiden area, there's one missing gyrosphere. Find it, over" Mills said.

"Got it. Over." De Witt answered.

With that said, De Witt, the three mercs with him and the four terrorists in the SUV behind them drove towards the Gyrosphere Valley.

Somewhere on Isla Nublar