A present.

*this is taking place during InfiniteLeJackal timeline, just a heads up*

It was a normal day on Wumpa Island. A previous war has destroyed alot of things, but it was better now. Cortex has been in bandages for a while, and the heros have been doing great. Our favorite orange bandicoot and everyones favorite Octoling have been doing the best, as the war made them closer then ever before. They moved in with each other, and had been happier.

The two, along with their pets Baby T and King Chicken, are sitting on the beach, eating ice cream, watching the sunset.

Bridgett: *smiles* The sunset is beautiful! Isnt it Crash?

Crash look at Bridgett, who had ice cream all over her cheeks. He chuckled, and whiped her cheeks.

Crash: Mhm.

Bridgett giggled, and leaned her head on Crash's shoulder. He put his arm around her, and smiled. Baby T and King Chicken layed next to each other, sleeping peacfully. Bridgett eventually finished her ice cream. It was getting late, so Crash brough her to his kart, and drove them home peacfully. Back at TC's mansion sized Treehouse, TC, and everyone else were playing a freindly game of Smash Ultimate. Crash and Bridgett made it to the treehouse saftly.

TC: Hey you two.

Coco: Hi big brother.

Crash: *waves*

Desti: Enjoy your date little sis?

Bridgett: Yeah!

Baby T and King Chicken started playing with Polar, Pura, and Penta, as Crash and Bridgett sat down with the others.

*1 hour later*

Everyone was enjoying themselves, playing Video games, watching movies, and having fun. Crash looked at Bridget nervously, but toughen up.

Crash: *cough* Guys, can I have your attention?

Everyone looked up. TC paused the game.

Coco: Go on.

Crash smiled, and looked at Bridgett. He then did something nobody has ever heard him do... talk. He spoke with an australian accent.

Crash: Bridgett. Theres been something I've been wanting to say, and I think now is perfect.

Bridgett's eyes gleamed. Crash cleared his throat, and said his speech.

Crash: Bridgett. I wasnt ready to be in any relationship, ever sence...Tawna, left me. But now, that your in my life, the broken parts of my heart have healed. Your happy, positive, and cheery self doesnt fail to warm me up with joy. Your red eyes always put me in a daze. Your smile smile is sweeter the wumpa fruits. I hate it when you cry, and when your sad. It kills me to see you upset, or lost. Theres nothing in this world that makes me happier then to see your smile. Even through the toughest part of our journeys, your there to support, help, and comfort me...*sniff* Bridgett... your the most amazing girl I've ever met. And theres nothing in this world that can break us apart. I love you more then Pancakes, or gems. So, with all that said, I only have one question to ask.

The whole room went silent. Crash got down on one knee, digged in his pocket, and held out a pink box. Bridgett began tearing up, as she slightly covered her mouth. Crash flipped the tab, and inside, was a ring with a pink gen on it.

Crash: Bridgett... Agent 8 of the Squidbeak Splatoon... Will you marry me?

The entire room was in shock. Whispering could be heared, but they waited for an answer. Bridgett looked at Crash, with tears pouring down her face. She began sobbing a little, and fell on her knees. Crash quickly hugged her for conforment.

Bridgett: *sobbing* YES!! YES!! THERES NOTHING MORE IN THIS THIS WORLD THEN YOU!!!!

Bridgett continued sobbing, and Crash also started tearing up. Everyone begain crying, and cheering.

TC: FINALLY!!!!! ITS HAPPENING!!

Desti: My little sis is so happy😢

Coco: My big bro😭

Bridgett calmed down, and Crash slowly put the ring on her Ring finger. She beamed, while tears still poured out of her eyes. The ring perfectly fit on her finger. Crash took her hand, and her a gentle kiss. Tears still pouring down Bridgett's face, she kissed back. The entire team started smiling for joy. Soon after, the wedding plans were beginning.

(Wasnt that wholsome? And the best part is, everyone is invited!! Just tag me, and your in. I hope you enjoyed it. Thats all until the next chapter, see ya later😁)