Announcement Time

It was soon time for Crash and Bridgett get married. But first, we need our favorite feathered friends to tell us a little more about it. Please welcome, Chick & Stew!!

Chick: Hello, and welcome back to another episode of CTR TV! Im your host, Chick Gizzard Lips.

Stew: And beside him, his trusty right hand man, me! Stew!!

Chick: We got sone exciting news that we can not wait to tell you all of you viewers at home. We are currently standing outside on N-sanity island, for today, Crash Bandicoot, and Bridgett, are getting married!

Stew: THEY ARE?!?! OH SNAP!!!! My ship is sailing folks!! Hehehehe. I knew this day would come.

Chick: We were all anticipating for it as well. Now, lets take a look at who will be joining as guest of honer, shall we?

SmeshBras123
InfiniteLeJackal
UniversalWatcher
TheStarGod
SplendidSuperman122
gabrielorionweaver
GenerousGamer
CristinaPerez682
AerisEreway
CapeBoy357
Bioscar
PhoenixFirebird18
Solarius_Xelium
(I hope I didnt froget anyone lol)

Stew: Woahoho!! Thats a bunch of people. And they all sound familier. Dont they Chick?

Chick: Indeed Stew. We also got some special guest joining us right now. Please welcome, The Squid Sisters, and Off The Hook!

Callie: Hi everyone!!!

Marie: Hello guys.

Pearl: YO WHATS UP!!!! MC PRINCESS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Marina: Pearly... indoor voices.

Pearl: Sorry.

Chick: It is an honer to have the four of you join us on this special day.

Stew: Im especially excited! Because im a big fan of both of your work, and we cant wait to hear it later!

Marie: Thank you. Is a pleaser to be here on our friends wedding.

Marina: I know! Its making me wanna cry tears of joy. Shes finally gonna be happy!

Callie: Of course! And I hop that guy I saw when we all met comes. Hes so hot~

Chick: Oh... well. Thats very... nice of you. *clears throat* Not that, We will also be having Inkopolis's teams joining us as well. Along with our trophy girls.

Stew: We got a lot of guest coming! We better have enough food at the end, am I right?

Chick: Thats correct. Well, Thats all the time we got. This is Chick, Stew, SS, and OTH sighning out. Well see you all next time!!

Stew: See you all lovely people later!!

SS: Stay Fresh!!

OTH: DONT GET COOKED! STAY OFF THE HOOK!!

(Thats right! The wedding is finally going to start!!)
(See you there:3)