Getting Ready

TC and the gang have been planning Crash and Bridgett's wedding. Aku Aku has invited everyone from Wumpa Island, and Inkopolis. The wedding will be taking place on N-Sanity Beach. The team were all setting everything up, and practising for the real event.

Crunch: Mm mm mm. My boy is gonna get married. Can ya'll believe that? Im just so happy for you bud!

Crunch gives Crash a friendly slap on the back. Everyone laughed joyfully. Crash chuckled while rubbing the back of his head. Crash then sat down, and looked over a Bridgett, and smiled. He was going to marry the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

Crash: *blushes*

Coco noticed, and smirked. The girls all chatted, while Bridgett looked at Crash. She too smiled, and blushed. After 10 minutes of chatting, the doorbell rang.

TC: I got it!

TC got up, and ran over to get the door. He opened it, and was greeted by the one and only, Squidbeak Splatoon.

TC: 0_0

Captain Cuddlefish, chuckled, and tiped his hat.

Cuddlefish: Hello there. You must be that TC guy.

TC: Uh... Uh... Y-yeah. Thats me!

Cuddlefish: I believe that a member from out team is here?

Bridgett heard her name, and came to the door. Her eyes Sparkled with joy.

Bridgett: GUYS!!!!

Squidbeak: 8!!!

Bridgett squeeled, and gave them all one giant group hug.

Bridgett: Its been so long! I missed you all so much!

Cuddlefish: We missed you too kiddo. You gotten much taller since the last time we saw each other.

Bridgett giggled, and invited them in. They all had a seat, and looked around.

Bridgett: So, the reason why I called you over is because... IM GETTIMG MARRIED!!!

Squidbeak: MARRIED?!?!

Bridgett: Mhm!

Cuddlefish looked shocked, but then smiled with pride. Callie and Marie both looked confused. Pearl snickered, and Marina shedded a bunch of tears. 4 just laughed with joy. But 3 looked angry.

3: Why didnt you tell us before?!

Bridgett: Suprise you all!

Cuddlefish: Calm yourself 3. Its ok. Now, who is the lucky guy?

Bridgett blushed, and called for Crash. Crash then ran into the room. He looked at them, gave them a wink, and his special dance.

Squidbeak: CRASH BANDICOOT?!?!

Crash: Yup. Thats me alright!

Bridgett laughed, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone was in aww. Except for 3, who looked... jealous.

Bridgett: Now, I wanna introduce you all to my friends, and my second team.

Bridgett pushed TC in front of them. He looked nervous, and just waved.

Bridgett: Thats TC. Hes out leader.

3: Hes your leader?

4: DAMN! HE THICC!!!

TC looked away embarrassed. 4 then apologized. Unfortinatly, Lustivora heard that.

Lusty: WHO CALLED MY MAN THICC?! THAT MY JOB~!!!

4 looked away quickly. Lusty scoffed, and went back to TC. Pearl then looked over, and saw Fake Crash. She almost had a heart attack.

Pearl: AAAAAHH!!!! THATS THE UGLIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

Pearl hid behind Marina, who just looked weirded out by his appearence.

Fake Crash: Ugly? Thank you.

FC went back to being a weirdo, like he always does.

Bridgett: Yeah, he can be a bit weired.

Desti looked at them, and waved. She already met them a while back, so it wasnt new for her.

Callie: Ugh. Everyone here is so weird.

Marie: Oh stop it Callie. Not every need a handsome gu-

Callie shut Marie up when they saw Crunch enter the room.

Crunch: Oh. Hello everybody! You all must be Bridgett's other friends. Im Crunch. Nice to meet you all.

Cuddlefish humbly shook hands with Crunch. Callie look at him. Desti however, gave her a scary look, and she snapped out of it.

Coco: Oh! We got guest? Hello everyone! Im Coco, Crash's little sister.

Marina squeeled, and gave Coco a huge hug.

Marina: Your so cute!!! And you gotta laptop too!

Marina showed Coco her laptop. They both laughed. Then, Mindy slowly approuched them. 3 popped up from her spot warningly, but Bridgett was there to stop.

Bridgett: Nonono! Its ok. Shes with us. Say hi Mindy.

Mindy looked at them, and shyly waved. They all waved back peacfully. The for the rest of the day, Bridgett showed them all around Wumpa Island, and told them about the plan.

Bridgett: See? My new life here is amazing!

Cuddlefish: Well, Im just glad that happy. We'll all be there for your wedding. I'll even be your Father for the day.

Bridgett smiled, and gave them all another group hug. The squidbeak left back to Inkopolis. Bridgett smiled joyfully.

Crash: Bridgett: Dinner is here!

Bridgett: Coming!

Bridgett ran back to the treehouse, and ate dinner with eveyone, having fun.

(Yup. The squidbeak Splatoon are all going to be there for their. Now, this is gonna be a long one... the wedding, is next)
(But thats all for now! See you all at the wedding)