The Wedding

Today is the day. The day that Crash and Bridgett become husband and wife. It was all happening in Wumpa Island, on N-sanity Beash, the clearest, and cleanest beach around. The Multiverse have been invited as guests of honer, and inkopolis's famous teams even showed up as just guests. The Squid Sisters and Off The Hook were doing their special soundtracks, and CTR TV was streaming the wedding live

Crash and Coco as the first ones to step up. The crowed began clapping with joy and excitment. Crash's heart was racing from all the cheering, but Coco was as able to calm him down easily. Next up, the Groomsmen and bridemades came in as pairs. TC was first, along with his little brother, and girlfriend, Lustivora The crowed cheered as the three stand in their place. Fake Crash then came next, in his Dashing Outfit. Suprisingly, everyone cheered pretty loudly, even if he was very hated by a few people. He did a little special dance while going down the line, before standing in his spot. It maneged to get a few laughs from the crowed. Mindy, who was the flower girl, shyly walked down the line, while gently tossing little flowers along the path. Mario then came running down the line, with a bowl of spaghetti and wumpa sause in his hands. Nobody was suprised at all by his silly shit. Meggy was also hold his hands, do he would get distracted. Desti and Crunch both came down together. Desti blushed, and smiled. Crunch noticed, but looked proud. Next, Ryan and Jake showed up wearing matching suits. Jake was trying his best not to smile, but Ryan was just too crazied up, he couldbt help it. Agent 4 and 3 both walked down the path. 4 cheerly waved and blew kisses, and 3 just smiled, while covering the green stain on her face. Lastly, the pets, Polar, Pura, and Penta cheerfully walked their way to the podium. Everyone awwd at them. Crash was getting more nerves by the minute.

Crash: *in his head* 'Calm down Crash! This is your day. Nothing bad is gonna happen'.

Crash then called in King Chicken and Baby T, who are in charge of holding the rings. The two came in, with Baby T holding a pillow in his mouth, holding the rings. King Chicken just looked everywhere unknowingly. The too stood beside Crash.

After about 5 more minutes, The room went silent. Everyone looked behind them... to see the Bride herself, Bridgett. She was wearing a white dress with Pink aligning, her gold toothpick, and a gold band around her head. The whole room looked in aww. She began walking down the path, with Captain Cuddlefish by her side. Pearl started play her version of 'Here comes the Bride'. Crash's heart melted at the sight of his soon to be wife. Bridgett could'nt stop smiling at her soon to be husband. Captain Cuddlefish then whispared something in her ear.

Cuddlefish: Im so proud of you bucko. Now go, and make him the happiest fox alive.

Bridgett nodded, and soon found herself standing in front him Crash.

Crash: *ears are down* Wow...

Bridgett: *giggles* Cutie~

Aku-Aku warped himself into the room, as he was the prist.

Aku-Aku: Greeting civilians of Wumpa Island, Inkopolis, and The Multiverse. We are all gathered here on this very special day for one thing, and one thing only. To witness the marriage of Beloved Crash and Bridgett.

Everyone began Clapping with joy. Aku-Aku began reading everything about what it means for Crash and Bridgett, and telling what is the importance of marriage.

Aku-Aku: Now, have you two written any vows that you would care to share?

Crash and Bridgett both nodded. Bridgett took out here Notebook she had while in the DSM, and began reading.

Bridgett: Crash... Your the light that shined my way through the Deep Sea Metro. Even when I thought it was over, you proved me wrong. You may have a sleeping problem, a tiny brain, and you may be having fleas, but we all have our flaws, and our flaws are what make us Special. Your sleeping reflects all the work you've done. Yout tiny brains reflect that you can be smart without one. And the fleas mean your not afraid to get you hands dirty. I still remember that day, you comferted me during the storm, and your willing to stay close, still causes me to cry tears of joy. Which is why, our love can never die. My orange little dumb dumb~.