📌Information📌 (🙏please read📖)

Picture was posted by a 'Ryan Cunningham' on CuteWallpaper.com
×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·

COVER IMAGE BY SHAWN COSS

⚠!!Warnings!!⚠

·Suicide Mentioning

·Profanity

📅YEAR📅

I don't exactly know the time of years when BNHA plot takes place, but I will just say that you (the reader) died around our time. That way you talk and know things from this time, that will seem old-ish to others.

So, I read that the bnha plot takes someplace during 2000-2098 or so. Which is great, that way the MC can mention things that others might get but not fully understand, having not lived through the time period.

👻SPIRIT, NOT GHOST!👻

In this story, you are a spirit, not a ghost!!

I had to put ghost in the description because that is the word many people know/use.

Ghosts are not aware they are dead, and do not see the living as something "real". (They believe the living are actually ghosts/paranormal.) They normally only "haunt" the place that they have died.

Spirits are aware of their death and may even try to make contact with the living. They are not forced to stay in any particular area.

❓QUESTIONS❓

Questions may be asked by me before or after every chapter. Read the side notes in case there are any. Even in this chapter, please read and answer the questions at the end of this file.

💘LOVE INTERESTS💘

Due to you being a spirit (A.K.A. a dead person with no pure physical form), there will most likely not be many love moments or interests. "Many" does not mean "all" however, so yes- there will be love.

📕DICTIONARY📕

Your name: (Y/n) - (Having forgotten your last/middle name, you only share your first.)

Height: (y/h) -(You're taller than 5'2'' ft [157.48 cm] in this story.)

Hair color/length: (h/c) (h/l) -(If you're bald, imagine your favorite hair style and hair color)

Eye color: (e/c)

Extra: (h/c-ette)-Brunette, Noirette, Blonde/Blondie, Red head

More will be added as story goes.

🔎QUIRKS🔍

Before Death:

Name: ???

Description: ???

Drawbacks: ???

(Read to find out.)

After Death:

Name: Paranormal/Ghosting

Description: Psychokinesis/Telekinesis (the ability to move objects with mental will).

Intangibility (the ability to pass through solid matter).

Shape-shifter (the ability to change appearance/form).

Teleportation (the ability to appear in one place from another with the mind).

Pyrokinesis (the ability to control or create fire with the mind).

Self-Healing (the ability to heal herself if she ever gets hurt).

Drawbacks: Technically, cannot touch or hold anything while using Intangibility. Using intangibility means using most concentration, otherwise, can get stuck for certain amounts of time. Passing through liquids(/goo) is another deal and tougher, which is why (Y/n) can get wet.

(Y/n) can only shape-shift into things she's seen -picture-wise and real- and cannot be touched by life forms when in a different appearance.

(Y/n) can only teleport to places she's been to before.

Can only create small fires such as candles or in her hands. She cannot control fire that is created by a human quirk, and trying to control too large of fires has a chance of spreading it.

👍(Y/N)'S LIKES👍

BOOKS, ART, MUSIC, FRIENDS, GOOD PEOPLE/MORALS, BUGS, FOOD, STUFFIES, BLANKETS, SLEEP

👎(Y/N)'S DISLIKES👎

HER QUIRK, EVIL PEOPLE, CENTIPEDES, COCKROACHES, WASPS, HORNETS, BEING REPLACED, FEELING UNWANTED

EVIL PEOPLE INCLUDE (but are not limited to): BULLIES, LIARS, CHEATERS, PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO SEE OTHERS IN PAIN FOR NO GOOD REASON

💢MISCONCEPTIONS💢

(Y/n) is only see-through when she wishes to be, gets scared, or feels unwanted/invisible. She is not invisible all the time -unless someone truly can't see her.

Saying "Boo!" to scare is a lot more childish than it sounds. Especially being someone who wished to stay within the crowd more than stand out.

Can touch, smell and taste food -just can't eat it without it coming out at some point.

Sleeping can be done as a spirit/ghost, but it does not change their physical tiredness. Their "body" will always be as tired as it was when the person died. Mentally, however, is different. Can wake up feeling more refreshed.

×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·
QUESTIONS:

1. Who would you like as a love interest? (Teachers can be included, bc (Y/n) is technically older than them, anyways. I will make Teachers a bit younger, though, due to reasons.)

2.a. Any likes you would like to add?

2.b. Any dislikes you would like to add?

3. I will be using she/her pronouns, or second person narrative. If you're a male, comment and I'll change the pronouns to they/them so both genders can read.