𝟐𝟏

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 | 𝟏:𝟏𝟓𝐏𝐌

"It's always the niggas with the ugly babymothers that have the most to say."

"Fuck you tryna say little girl?"

"Right."

Scoffing at Abasi and Quise, I waved them off and walked over to Salem.

Just proved my damn point

"Do me some knotle- twists or sum when we get back to Atlanta, I'm tired of wigs now."

"If I have time." She mumbled, scrolling through Instagram.

"If you have my ass, you'll make time kid."

"Jail niggas seem so cool to me." Nosa sighed.

"How? Going to jail isn't cool you weirdo."

"No I'm saying, how you behind bars and you're living like you're a free man. They have all sorts of gadgets in that bitch."

"He ain't lying though." Ziggy laughed. "Jail niggas eating good, ain't you say yo daddy was watching TV in that motherfucker?"

"Hell yea." Marquise laughed with him.

"How the hell you get phones in there anyways?"

"You can smuggle anything in if your booty hole is big enough."

*jazz music stops*

"Abasi what the fuck did you just say?"

"I always knew you were a dirty ass nigga." Kam joked.

-

"Now see." Mitch shook his head, smacking obnoxiously. "White people may not now how to do shit but they can cook a fucking dessert nie."

"If we get banned from The Cheesecake Factory too I'ma be mad as fuck, we ain't even been here an hour and people staring at us."

"Too? Where y'all been banned from before?" I made a face.

Knew these fuckers were ghetto

"Magic City." Ziggy huffed. "On my damn birthday."

"How did yo- I'm not even going to ask."

-

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Salem start with my hair now."

"It's nearly 1AM." She mugged. "I'm not starting shit."

"I'll pay you."

"You were going to pay me anyways." She bucked. "Go grab the packets of hair in my closet."

Yipyipyipee

Skidding to her bedroom, I grabbed everything she needed and ran back to the living room. Plopping myself on the pillow in front of her, I waited for her to sit behind my neck and start.