Chapter 2

Tayler finally arrived. I greeted him and told him to make himself at home. "Can I get you anything to drink?", I asked
"I'm alright. Thank you!"
"No problemo".
"Okay but are we actually gonna unpack? Or was that a lie?", Tayler asked.
"It was a lie.. I'm just a lazy fuck and didn't feel like going out", I giggled, "but can you help me set up my tv? I wanna watch a movie with you".
"That I can do".
"I appreciate it", I said.
             After about 10 minutes, we had finished setting up the television and were searching for a movie.
"Have you seen Titanic?", I asked while looking at Tayler
"No".
"Wanna watch it?"
"Sure".
"Say less".
             We sat right next to each other on the couch and about an hour into the movie I fell asleep on Tayler's shoulder.

(Tayler's POV)
             I was watching the movie until I felt Macey's head rest on my shoulder. I looked down at her and smiled. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close and finished watching the movie.
             I'll admit, I did cry at the end. I'm just glad that Macey was asleep still.. I can't have her thinking I'm soft.
             I ended up turning on The Midnight Gospel and fell asleep with Macey in my arms about 5 minutes into the first episode.

(2 hours later) (Macey's POV)
            I woke up and saw that I was laying on top of a sleeping Tayler. I debated whether or not I should get up or stay where I was. He was so so warm and I was cold. I decided to stay. I was just laying there trying to wake up a little bit more. 30 minutes later and he woke up.
"Hey", he said.
"Hi", I replied while trying to get up.
"Where are you going?", Tayler pouted.
"No where, I'm just getting up".
"Why?"
"Do you not want me to?"
"Not unless you wanted to get up".
             I layer back down on his chest. He smiled, as did I. Tayler started to play with my hair as we laid in a comfortable silence. I started hearing the garage door open. I looked over and saw Mads walk in.
"Hey Mads", I said.
"Hiya. Whose your friend?".
"Tayler", I told her.
             Mads nodded and walked to her room. She never cares whenever I have friends over.

             After about 3 hours, Tayler had left to go home and I went to bed.

🦚 sorry this chapter was really short and boring it took me 6 hours Bc I was watching yt while writing this lol hope you like the book so far <3