~ 2 ~

~ Same day, 18:00 pm ~

Madara headed straight home. It was about 15-20 minutes drive.
Once he got home, he immediately let the hot water run.

Dumb little child - he was thinking out loud - does he even have any goddamn idea who the fuck I am - He was getting undressed to hit the shower - calling me what Mr. Robot for godsake. Ugh.

Once the hot water hit his back and shoulders, he closed his eyes, keeping his hair bun untouched by the wet drops.
The steam and the smell of an expensive body lotion filled the bathroom.
He walked out with only a towel around his waist, and his body was still steaming.
Took care of his hair, got casually dressed and got in his car.

- Ugh.

He let out a long sight.
It was getting dark. Didn't even know why he got in the car. He was clearly pissed off by the new guy, whose real name was still unknown to him.
Or was it... himself he was mad at? Obviously one of them was the cause of his current mood. But he couldn't decide which one..
It was even more frustrating, that he thought he possibly had more to blame himself than the stranger guy.

* phone rings *

- Yes Watari? - Watari was the head of the security.
- Madara-sama, just now a certain Akira Tetsurō called to apologize on behalf of his friend..? I'm not sure what he meant by that but-
- It's okay, thank you Watari.
- Oh.. Okay, have a nice evening then.
- Likewise, bye.

* hangs up *

- Well at least the real Akira isn't an arrogant brat.

* Phone rings again *

- Ugh.. * picks up * Yes Momoi.
- Hey, you okay?
- Yeah...? Why?
- I don't know, the way you just took off wasn't anything like you.
- Ugh I know, but it's alright.
- Okay, great to know. So I wanted to talk about the Tokyo motor show this weekend. You're invited, I already left you the invitation on your desk.
- Oh yeah, right, yea I saw it. What about it?
- So basically... Look don't freak out okay?
- Okay you're kinda scaring me..
- Look, I went through the official guest list and-
- Momoi! That's illegal!
- Pshhh, I know, I know.. - Momoi whispered loudly. - But look, every guest is labeled with their personal photos right.. So uh...
- Will you just spit it out already for the love of god.
- I saw t-that.. guy..
- What guy?
- That. Guy.
- .....?
- UGH UCHIHA MADARA HOW DUMB ACTUALLY ARE YOU?! THAT GUY FROM TODAY! THE APPLICANT!
- WHAT?! - Madara shouted out loud uncontrollably.
- Y-yeah.. Turns out he is the son of the main designer of the newest Toyota this year.. I mean, I did a little research and so, this guy's father a real deal. And this isn't his first or second invitation to the show..
- Okay that's a lot of information to get in in 30 seconds..
- Yea yea Judy, now listen-
- Wait, what's the guy's name?
- Oh, right, it's Senju Hashirama.
- Senju Hashirama? He's the son of Senju Butsuma?!
- You know him?
- I've met him a couple of times at some events. We've even exchanged words once or twice.
- W-wow.. Now that's some real drama here.
- Ugh, I can't believe I have to face that little uncultured bastard once again.
- I mean, you don't have to, you know. You can just avoid him.
- Yea right, as if I'll run away. He'a the one who should be hiding from me.
- Ooookay, chill your base...

Madara took a little pause.

- Ugh.. thank you for the information anyway.
- Yup no problem.
- Hey and.. s-sorry for being such an ass to you today.
- Ah never mind that, I'm used to your mood swings, you have nothing to apologize for.

Madara chuckled softly.

- Okay, goodnight then.
- Bye bye angry birdie, love you.
- Me too, bye.

He hung up, got out of the car and went back into his apartment.

- I still don't know why the hell I got in the car..

He was thinking out loud again..