~ 4 ~

There was a moment, where Madara's heart started beating way faster than usual.
He didn't feel nervous, in fact he was feeling all powerful right now. But his heart wouldn't let him be. They've been silent in the same position for a whole minute. None of them were saying anything, or moving even a bit. Almost not even blinking.
But why was Madara sweating inside? His whole inner body was boiling. Even his breath had gotten heavier. He felt how much he wanted to look at Hashirama's lower lip and jawline one more time, but the pride wouldn't let him.
On the other hand, Hashirama, a pure example of not being able to hide his emotions, was stone cold. His palms were soak wet. His heart was beating even faster than Madara's, and his eyes were wandering on their own fom Madara's eyes to his manly and dark eyebrows.
It was 20:20 pm, a bit more than a half an hour was left till the show they had to be at. They both knew that, yet they were keeping being frozen and silent.

- Are you always this mean?

Finally Hashirama mumbled, without looking away.

- Yes.

Madara's steady voice was still sending shivers down to Hashirama's spine.
The pressure in the room couldn't get worse.
Hashirama couldn't keep his eyes steady anymore - they were now all over Madara's face, learning the details of his random beauty.
And what Hashirama did next, was something that stopped the time.
He moved an inch closer, and he softly just touched his lips with his own. Just for a second.
Madara's face expression didn't change neither in a bad or good way. And Hashirama's heart was probably about to pop out of his mouth.
Again, silence.
But after some time, Madara started to feel butterflies in his stomach. His eyes were confused too, looking up and down Hashirama's face - and once his eyes stopped at Hashirama's lips, that was most likely the moment they both knew what was coming.