~ 3 ~

The days were passing by and the weekend was near. Madara was only able to go to the show on Sunday, so he was hoping that Hashirama would go there on Saturday. He didn't know how he felt about all of this. And he also didn't know if he wanted to find it out.

~ Sunday, 20:00 pm ~

- Where's Madara? He's like a century late!!! Call him right now!
- Y-yes, Momoi-sama.
- Ugh, I can't believe him! Did he actually got scared off of that Hashir....-

And Madara's car stopped right in front of the building.

- Where the HELL have you been? The show started like-
- Bur I'm here, aren't I?
- Ugh you're such a child! Now hurry up, some people have been already asking you!
- I'm going I'm going!
- Do you want me to pick you up on you way back home?
- No I'll just let the uber park my car nearby and I'll drive myself, it's okay.
- Alright. Go now then, and please don't forget that you have a meeting at 9:00 am tomorrow, so don't stay til morning, okay?
- Okay mother...
- Good, I'll take off then, love you.

Madara gave Momoi a cheek kiss.

- Sleep well Momoi.
- Yeah right as if I'll just go to sleep knowing you're eventually gonna meet Hashirama again.
- Ah crap so he's here?
- Of course he's here! Okay, bye now.
- Bye...

Madara seemed a bit disappointed. He opened up the lower button of his extra-expensive suit while looking down the stair steps he took to enter the main door, but the door opened automatically from inside when..

- Oh! Uchiha Madara! How have you been?

Madara looked up to see the face of the man talking and..

- S-senju-s-sama.. H-hello.. - Madara stuttered talking to Senju Butsuma, while his eyes unconsciously froze on his son standing behind him - who also had the same exact face expression.
- Dad y-you know.. him..?
- I think I could say a yes to that. Long time no see though, huh? Haha!
- Y-yes, h-hah-a.. - Madara has never felt this uncomfortable in his entire life. It was almost lame..
- But wait - Butsuma turned to Hashirama - do you know him?
- I uh- uh.. w-well, uhmm-
- I believe he's mistaken- Madara interrupted immediately - Because I know I've never met him so you know, how would he know me, right. - And he chuckled uncomfortably.
- Oh my, how can one mistake the Uchiha Madara! Son, this is one of the upper class business representative. Madara-kun, this is my son, Senju Hashirama.
- Well, nice to meet you, Hashirama-kun.
- Nice to meet you too, Madara-sama.

They both faked their smiles and handshake so hard, you could almost tell they hated each other.

- I heard one of the cars is designed by you, Senju-sama. Amazing work, much admired.
- Yes, thank you very much! Hashirama, why don't you show him around huh? - Butsuma was on his god knows which glass of Champagne, even with a bit of red face.
- No no, there's no need. I'm sure I can find my w-
- It's a different building from previous shows! We're having a little break now, so why don't you let Hashirama show you around, and at 21:00 pm you both attend to my designed car's show! It would mean a lot, Madara-kun!
- Dad, come on now, just let him g-
- Hashirama! Please! - Butsuma was being stubborn. Credits to alcohol.
- Ugh... - Hashirama sighed - O-okay then.. please follow me, Madara-sama.

Madara couldn't believe that he wasn't even in building and he was already stuck with Hashirama.

- That would be my pleasure, Hashirama-kun.

He was trying to be as nice as possible around Butsuma, so he wouldn't suspect anything weird.
They both walked into the building.

- Well I never thought I'd see you here.. Or anywhere, ever.. or at least I was hoping so.

Madara didn't respond immediately. He was looking around.

- You never know what's gonna happen next. Let this case make you understand that.
- So you do let people talk after all..

Madara knew he would bring this up. He chuckled softly.

- At least you're the real son of Butsuma, not a fake one.

Hashirama was too much of a child to stay quiet after his respond.

- Alright, that's it.

And he grabbed Madara's arm - not too hard, not too soft - and brought him into the staff gathering office, which was darkened and empty.

- What the hell do you think you're doing grabbing me like that?!
- Are you actually that arrogant? Have you yet not realized that you are the one who was mistaken last week?! In all aspects!
- Nobody has ever taken a tone with me TWICE! You little child, how dare you-
- How dare you my ass! As long as you're being unfairly stubborn and selfish, I don't care who you are!

Madara was filling up with.. anger..? Was that it..? He definitely felt pissed off but, there was something other..

- Is that you status in this city and country that makes you treat people like trash?! If so, then you're the one who's trash!
- This is the last warning - Suddenly, Madara's voice changed so deeply, Hashirama got all confused if it was even the same person - If you say ONE MORE WORD! ONE MORE! - He couldn't believe his ears how serious Madara was being with his voice sounding like a thunder. - I've had enough of this bullcrap. You either shut up for good, or I'm gonna make you regret you were even born.

Madara got closer to Hashirama.

- Get it to your head, child.

He got even closer. Hashirama could almost feel Madara's heavy breath on his face.

- You're not the justice in this world. In fact, you're nothing, merely some brat with a rich father designing Toyota's cars.

Madara wasn't talking loud, but his voice still had an effect of a calm thunder, sending shivers down to Hashirama's spine.
Madara's face was now an inch away from Hashirama's face.

- I don't know who do you think gave you any permission to even dare to look at me right now, right into my eyes, without even blinking, but know this, kid.

Madara unconsciously looked down at Hashirama's lower face.
Then into his eyes again.

- You're looking at this world from a wrong corner. Everybody has their way of doing things, and only because some of them might don't seem right to you, doesn't mean you have to make a scene out of it. Just sit down and enjoy your daddy's show.