Chapter 62

*West continent, Visutani estate*

"Do you enjoy the view?"

Brando looked behind him, there, City lord Viyani was seen approaching him.

The moment Brando and co was brought here, they were allowed to look around the Estate for their leisure for the time being.

And due to that, Brando is now standing in front of the estate's lake, and not far behind him is the mansion.

"It's a beautiful view nonetheless." Replied Brando to Viyani.

"Is it all just that or is it something else?"

Hearing this, Brando raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

Viyani simply smiled at Brando's question then pointed at the pergola at the center of the lake.

"Let's talk over there."

After she said this, a pathway then appeared at Brando's vision.

Seeing this, Brando then glanced at Viyani and said,

"You can use the pathway, I'll just walk on water."

Viyani looked at Brando in interest as she heard this.

"Walk on water you say.... From what I know, your not a water mage."

Brando simply shook his head sideways as he heard this.

He then just started walking on water, this in turn, surprised Viyani.

Viyani had been keeping watch on Brando and his people and not once have they used any form of magic, moreover, they had been secretly appraised and was found out to have no magic in them.

That is why Viyani said to Brando that he wasn't a mage simply because he has no magic within him.

But now...

Viyani then followed Brando through the pathway she created. Side by side, with an earnest look, she asked,

"Hey, how are you able to walk on water? You don't have magic right? So how are you able to do it?"

Without looking at her, Brando then raised three fingers and said,

"I have three words."

"Science, Quantum mechanics"

Science? Quantum mechanics? What does this mean?! *Viyani's thoughts*

"Hey, what do those words mean?"

Brando then stopped and looked at Viyani and said,

"There is barely any contact between us two parties so how can I say it to you. Also, you won't even understand it anyway."

Viyani frowned. Was her intellect insulted?

As Viyani reached the pergola, Brando have already settled the tea for both of them as tea was already prepared.

As Viyani sat down, Brando then also took his seat.

"So, mind telling me what you meant earlier?"

"Oh, you mean that?"

Brando raised an eyebrow.

"Hey hey. Don't try to dodge it now. You led me here to talk about it right."

Viyani smiled.

"Hehe, I'm just playing with you."

"The reason why I said that is that, you seem.... Empty."