Three.

Dani's POV.

I stood hesitantly at Justin's door contemplating whether I should knock or just leave. I mean just a few house ago, he was getting head from some blonde tramp. Did I really want to do this to myself again? I mean, was all the heartache worth it? A part of me thought I was and another part of me thought it wasn't.

After about another good three minutes of arguing with myself, I just decided to leave but as I was walking down the steps of Justin's condo, I heard the doorknob twist and the door open.

I looked back and there stopped the devil himself dressed in grey sweats, a black cerewbeck and a black snapback. He looked so good. I had to restrain from biting my lip.

"Leaving so soon?" He spoke, a hit of sarcasm in his voice.

"How did you know I was out here?" I asked, completely ignoring his question.

"I waiting on you and I just so happened to look out the window and saw your car." He looked me up and down examining my simple outfit. I wore Black yoga pants tucked into my uggs, a white spaghetti strapped tank top, a jean jacket and a light pink scarf around my neck.

He walked towards me and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside. I wanted to protest but couldn't as I felt the all too familiar butterflies erupt in my tummy when he grabbed my hand.

*

"Justin, stop." I giggled, pushing his face away from my neck.

We were sitting on Justin's black leather couch and we were suppose he be watching The Notebook but he had other things in mind.

"Nuh uh." He continued to place kisses along my neck and collarbone, his hands removing my scarf and jacket to give him better exposure.

"Justin, we need to watch the movie." I placed my hands on his chest, trying to push him away but failed. He grabbed both my wrist, pinning them above my head as he made his way on top of me and between my legs.

"Shh, let daddy take care if you." He whispered in my ear before pecking it softly and continuing to kiss up and down my neck. I stopped fighting him and let him take control. That's all I could do at this point because I wanted it just as bad as he did.

Before I knew it, he pulled my shirt over my head, kissing the skin of my exposed breast. He then placed his thumbs inside of my legging, pulling them down. I lifted my hips helping him to get them off.

Once I was left in my lingerie, Justin eyed my body while biting his lip. "You just get more beautiful each and everyday, don't you, Danielle?" His eyes met mine. I found myself blushing once again at his choice of words.

He chuckled and removed his crewneck and sweatpants, exposing his nicely defined chest and abs. I looked at him in awe, silently thanking his mother and father for making such a good looking man.

My eyes trailed down to him, noticing just how aroused he really was. "See what you do to me, Dani." He chuckled slightly then attached his lips to mine.

His hands roamed my body and made their way to my bra. He unclasped it with ease, throwing it to the floor with the rest of our clothes. 

Immediately his hands fondled with my now bare breast, squeezing and pulling at them gently. He then took hold of my erect nipples in between his thumb and index finger, rolling them around.

A moan escaped my lips at the feeling he was giving me. His mouth then hovered over my right breast before his tongue before flicking over the sensitive skin. In the process, he managed to take off the both if out remaining undergarments and it wasn't long before he was slowly pushing himself in and out of me.

My mouth was gaped open, breathes and moans escaping every time I felt Justin's pulsating member re-enter inside me. "Faster."

Justin obliged and his strokes became faster and harder. "Fuck yes." He and I both moaned our, enjoying the feeling of fucking each other.

Justin placed his hands on the back of my kneecaps and pushed them so they were aligned with my rib cage, my pink nub fully exposed.

"Rub yourself while I fuck you." Justin demanded, his voice now husky. I did as told and began to rub myself in slow circle motions.

"Like that?" I whispered out, meeting his lust filled eyes. "Just like that." He replied, picking up speed again.

Not long after, I felt my climax building up in the pit of my tummy. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Justin then flipped us over so that I was on all four and began to pound me from behind. His balls slapping against my clit, sent me right over the edge. I arched my back and yelled out every curse word there was. "That's right, cum for daddy." Justin groaned. Shortly after, Justin's reached his climax as well, he threw his head back and his mouth was open letting out moans and groans of pleasure.

After we were finished, out naked bodies cuddled up to one another and I was shocked to say the least. We've never cuddled after sex before. Normally Justin just kisses me on the forehead then leaves. I laid my head on his chest and he held my hand in his kissing my fingers softly.

I liked this feeling. No scratch that, I loved this feeling.

*****

Kinky chapter ;)

What do you thick is going to happen next?

Will Justin still be with other women? Will he ever commit? If he does, will it be with Dani? Hmm.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Sorry for any mistakes.