You get injured Part 1

you get injured in a mission o in a training (or in another scenarios)

(You are friends but you want to be something else)

Finka

She was in the mission with you, she saw how you saved Lion's life but she also saw how a bullet entered your abdomen.
She was scared of losing you so she rushed over you to cover you.

- Listen to me Y/N, hold your abdomen I will heal you after killing those scums. - you tried your best not to bleed to death and you did it even though you started to get very sleepy.
Then you saw Finka approaching you with Doc but you fell asleep ,you only remember how they took off your bulletproof vest and the jacket you were wearing.
Finka was desesperated but thanks to Doc you were stable and with the bullet out of your abdomen.
Atfme days you woke up and Finka scolded you and told you not to do that again that she couldn't live without you.

Zofia

You were defending Bravo, everything was fine, but then something strange was heard. It was Zofia, she had opened in bravo with her gadted, you without waiting for a second you started to shoot her but only one shot reached her, you had managed to remove the gun from her hand. You satisfied you covered yourself to recharge and when you looked out you saw Zofia running towards you.

Oh no. - You whispered when you saw that you were going to have to fight with her. You tried to shoot but she kicked the gun away from you and then grabbed your leg to lay you on the ground.

CRACK! - You screamed feeling the pain appear in your left leg, Zofia had definitely broken your leg.

-STOP! STOP IT ZOFIA. - You begged feeling the tears appear in your eyes. Zofia stopped realizing what she had done, the simulation was quickly suspended and Doc took you to medical bay. They laid you on a stretcher and put anesthesia on you, the last thing you saw was Zofia crying.
A few hours later you woke up and the second you woke up Zofia was already hugging and apologizing for what she had done.

Ela

- Be careful over there Y/N.- She warned when she saw that I was going alone instead going with the team.

- I'll have it, don't worry. - You went up to the second floor through the stairs of Kafé, you became invisible and you started with the action.
The only thing heard was screaming and bullets but the last scream was mine ...
A scum had managed to drive a knife into my leg, preventing me from walking.
I took the radio out of my backpack and tried to contact the others.

-Here Y/N, I am wounded but I have killed the remaining ones. - After saying that, I dragged myself to lean against a wall, waiting for the arrival of one of my teammates.
After several minutes Ela arrived with Doc, Doc approached me to heal the stabbing (which was not very deep) while Ela watched me with grief and fury.
When Doc finished, he picked me up and helped me walk to the helicopter in which Ela scolded me for not being careful, although she congratulate me for my good work.

Caveira

You were in disguise with Cav in Río de Janeiro, your mission was easy you just had to spy Joao Ferreira, one of the richest guy in Brazil.
You and Cav went to a bar but the things got complicated, everyone started to stick and some even took out their knives.
You tried to escape from there but a cocoon stuck your knife in your hand, when Cav saw this she took out her knife and stuck it in the jugular leaving him dead instantly.
When you left there you returned to the house where you were staying to heal yourself.