What would you do when she is bored

Dokkaebi

You two play videogames until it's very late.

Caveira

She would convince you to play football/soccer with her (she obviously wins).

Valkyrie

You would spy on people. >:)

IQ

Netflix and cuddles, a lot of cuddles.

Frost

She would tell you about some of her hunts while you two cuddle.

Hibanna

You would watch anime with her. (You choose the anime).

Mira

She would tell you about helicopters or about how much Ash irritates her.

Valkyrie

You two would be at the gym.

Aruni

You would ask her about her robotic arm, she would tell you about it and how she lost it. Or you two would travel around the city.

Osa

Okay, hear me out... You two would be watching ALL the Star Wars movies.

Iana

She would tell you about the space and how she loves it. After that you want to go to the space too.

Ash

She's never bored... She's always busy. Buuut whenever she's bored she will get very clingy with you, wanting ALL of your attention.

Twitch

She would teach you french or german.

Ela

You two would be painting or drawing, messing each other with the brushes.

Finka

You will always be doing something, Finka doesn't like to do nothing nor do she likes to get bored.

Alibi

She would teach you italian and sometimes, she whispers things that you don't understand, because you don't know italian.

Nomad

She would talk about her trips, she loves traveling.

Gridlock

She would take you to somewhere in her cool car.

Amaru

She would talk about how much she loves Perú and about the trouble that is in there.

Kali

You two would be at the shooting range.

Melusi

She would tell you that she was in the paratrooper squadron.

Zofia

You would tell her to stop her scolding to Ela, it was starting to get on your nerves.

Thunderbird

You two would be resting in each other's arms.

Lmao srry guys for being inactive for...

I dunno XDDD