Nɪɴᴇ

July 26tb 2020
Mʟ🦍
I woke up next on the floor in Loyalty room I looked up and seen Angie and Loyalty sleeping on the bed. I looked on the other side of the room and Gelo was also sleeping on the floor. I sucked my teeth and got on the bed behind Loyal.

Bae. She whispered.

Mamas my back hurt sleeping on the floor. I whispered. She sighed and went back to sleep so did I.
20mins later....

Bae wake up. Loyalty said. I groaned letting her know I was listening.

Let's go get breakfast. She said.

Now baby. I said.

Yes gelo and Angie are already downstairs along with everyone else. She said I sighed and we got out the bed and went downstairs.

Nice if you two to join us. Mrs.D said.

Morning. I said sitting down. After breakfast me and help went home and showered then we had to work out.

Melo start lifting. Dad said.

My back hurt. I said.

Ya back don't hurt when you be doing all that other shit boy ion wanna hear that. He said. I sucked my teeth and started lifting weights.
4 hours later...

I sat in my room texting Loyal tryna get her to come over but she don't wanna cuz she got mad shit to do for her birthday. Mind you our birthday is not until the 21st and 22nd so hers is 27 and mines is 28 days away. I sucked my teeth after reading her message.
Ma🥺🦋; Which one should I wear to our party

Me: Baby you talking bout outfits and parties could you just come over

Maz🥺🦋: Noo I'm shopping right now
I just left her on read and turned on the TV and played my game. I played it for a little then Ant and Zo and Dmo ended up coming over so we chilled around.

Dunk that in the little basketball hoop and I'll give you 10$. Zo said .

Bet. I said grabbing the basketball.

Ant stand right there. I said point at the floor he did as told and I ran and jumped over him and dunk the ball.

Yes sirrrrr. I said coming back.

Aye hold on. I said as my phone started ringing. I answered it as zo give me 10.

Hello. I answered.

What you doing? Loyalty said.

Chilling with the boys why? I asked.

Nothing. She said.

I was finna say cuz I was tryna get you to come over here all day but you wanted to shop for something that's won't happen no time soon. I said.

Okay so I guess I won't get you the PS5 since ya wanna talk like that. She said.

Nooo I was joking baby. I said.

That's what I thought now what else you want for ya birthday? She asked.

It don't matter ma. I said.