chapter 1 the pizzaria

Jeremy's POV (this will be mostly in Jeremy's point of view)
Flashback

I giggled as I won my friend Vincent at a game. He laughed. I was only 5 and he was 21. "Hey! How about we play a game with some of the kids" When he talked his voice sounded low and evil. I nodded.

"Look at that ugly kid" Some kids laughed and pointed to me. My brown hair was a mess. I had a long sleeve green shirt and black girly shorts with black boots. I admit I liked wearing girl clothes. I cried and Vincent lead me and the other five children to the parts and service room. "The cakes inside kids!" He cheered happily. I knew there was no cake and I saw the knife in his pocket. "Vincent?" I asked worriedly. He smiled and whispered in my ear.

"How bout we make them pay for laughing at you." I just nodded knowing to well what he was about to do. He gave me a small pocket blade with my name engraved on the handle. I put it in my pocket. We entered the room the kids confused as I closed and locked the door. "Hey! Where's the cake?"

Vincent took out the knife and I saw the long shinning metal. The kids gasped realizing what he was about to do. "DONT KILL US... K-K-KILL THE UGLY ONE!" I felt tears fall from my eyes. Vincent stabbed the child who yelled that at me."Your the ugly one" he laughed. I saw the red crimson blood and touch it. It was warm and the stuff got all over my clothes. I watched the kids die one by one. The blood looked fun to play in so I did. It reminded me of puddles when the rain falls down.

We cleaned up me ,the room, and Vincent. It was closing time and the parents didn't care there children were missing. My daddy fell asleep in the security room and the rest off the workers were gone except 2 that were in the kitchen. We stuffed the bodies in the suits.

"We don't tell anybody of this... okay?" He smiled and i hugged him. "Okay" He grabbed my hand and lead me to my sleeping father. We left. "Bye Vincent see you tomorrow!" My dad happily said. "See ya tomorrow boss!"
Next day they took Vincent to prison... the video cameras got him. They didn't take me though...they didn't care. I had cried all night and day. He was the only one i had left.

Present time/

I sighed as I got up from my bed and got ready for the stupid day. I was now 18. Its been hell of a long time since ive seen Vincent. Supposively he was coming out of prison in a week. They've said that for years. The week never came. I walked wearing the same thing I wore when i help Vincent kill the children but obviously bigger versions of the clothes. I walked into my parents pizzaria.

"Hi I came for the night guard job." I heard a voice say. Good luck buddy you won't make it pass the first night.The animatronics would move at night and kill the night guards. Oddly enough they didn't want to kill me. I always had teach the newbys the first night. I've done the job before by myself. They would walk in the room and would always just sit next to me and hug my leg. Never one threat of murder.

They enjoyed killing the other guards though which was odd.I turned to see a gorgeous male talking to my father. "Okay you've got the job, Mike!" I walked up to my dad and this Mike guy. "This is my son and he'll help you on your first night." The male or I guess 'Mike' smiled and shook my hand.

"I'm Mike" I shook his hand back and forced a small smile. "I'm jeremy... just come at 11:50 sharp got it? You can come earlier if you like" He nodded."okay see you at 11:50" With that he left smiling and I sighed.

Where the fuck are you Vincent?

_____
Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the big flashback xD it was needed.