chapter 9 smut and Emily ^-^

(So the new character is named Emily >-< the picture up there is what she looks like x3 just like Yuno xD )

Jeremy's POV

I sat on Mikes couch staring at the movie on the screen. Mike had invited me to stay for a while. I honestly have been feeling a bit off. While we were still at the pizzeria Chica had given me something....

/FLASSSSHHHHHHBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK\ XD

I sighed looking through the fridge for something to drink. At this point I didn't care what it was. Chica handed me a purple drink. I raised my eyebrow confused at what it was. "Its grape juice" I smiled and thanked her. I drank the whole cup. I automatically felt not sick but different. Mike was worried so he took me back to his place.

/flashback over\ 

I felt bad for the whole Chica inturupting us having well.... ya. 'How could I make it up to him?' I thought. My mind clicked and a smirk appeared on my face. 'God Mike your going to enjoy this' I walked up to Mike and kissed his cheek. "I'm going out I'll be back okay?" He smiled and nodded. "Be back soon babe" he kissed me on the  lips and I walked to the nearest s** shop.....

(XD oh god)

/time skip\

Mike's POV(FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER XD)

(SMUT ALERT LEAVE NOW ITS UNSAFE XD or stay if your a pervert like me)

I laid on my bed with my phone. I could hear the front door open and close. I knew it was Jeremy. Five minutes pass and from the corner of my eye I see a figure standing in the doorway. "Mikeeyyyy~" I hear a seductive like voice. My eyes glance up too see Jeremy in the doory way wearing a maids dress,a thong, fishnet thights, high heals, and too top it all off he had cat ears on. I got a boner staring at him. Fuck Jeremy! You better not tease. "Well aren't you getting dressed up for daddy" I smirk plastered my face. Jeremy walked up to me and wrapped his hands around my neck. He got close to my ear. "I've been really naughty Daddy" (xD I'm sitting here writing smut for the world with my parents in the same room ^_^)

"Looks like daddy's going to have to punish you, princess" I kissed him and he immediantly kissed back. The kiss was pretty sloppy but at this point I didn't really care. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. Being the tease Jeremy is he doesn't open up. I gave a small growl and grabbed his ass from under the made dress making moan. I took advantage and shoved my tongue into his mouth. I explored every inch of his mouth. I tangled my tongue with his causing him to give a small moan. We broke the kiss panting like dogs. (XD if only we could actually see this)

I pushed him on the bed. I basically threw his heels off. I pulled my shirt off and threw it somewhere on the floor. Jeremy licked his lips staring at my chest and a smirk plastered my face. "Like what you see princess?" He gave a small moan. "Yes daddy I do." I got near his neck and kissed and sucked around trying to find his sweet spot. I heard a moan escape his lips. I kept sucking the spot until I left my love bite clamming him mine. (That's actuallaly doing when you leave a Hickey xD )

I helped him take the maid dress off but leaving the cat ears on. He tugged at my belt basically begging if he could take my pants off.  "Well aren't you a little horny little slut" He licked his lips again. "Yes daddy I'm a slut for your cock" A blush spread across my face. I unbucked my belt and kicked my jeans off. Jeremy stare at my growing bulge. Jeremy took his thights off to reveal his pink thong. I stared at him and kissed his lips once again roughly. He kissed back just as rough. During the kiss we had taken off my boxers and his thong. (XD I'm writing this and laughing °^°) We broke the kiss panting again. I basically shoved my dick in his face. "Suck it" a smirk played on his face.

He swirled his tongue around the tip and I moaned. "J-JEREMY" He put the whole thing in his mouth without gaging. He hollowed his cheeks and I kept moaning and groaning. I felt felt myself coming really close. "Jeremy.... stop I want to cum inside of you" he stopped. I grabbed a bottle of lube from my drawer. (°^° I don't know how you put  lube on but I think you put it on your fingers and D) I coated my fingers and started with one. Jeremy squirmed a little. I added the second and then the third. He yelped when the third was in. I stretched his hole as much as I could. I coated my cock with lube and lined up with Jeremy's hole. "I'm sorry if it hurts princess" I slowly got it all in and waited for Jeremy.

After what seemed like forever Jeremy gave me a nod. I went out and slammed right back in. He gasped and moaned my name out loudly. "MIKEEE~" I kept thrusting in and out each thrust faster. After moving around I finally found his prostate. "FUCK MIKE RIGHT THERE!" I kept thrusting at that spot. Jeremy was a blushing moaning mess under me. I was sweating heavily. "Mike... im close" he whimpered out. "me ....too" I panted out. A few more thrusts and Jeremy came on our stomachs. I came inside of him. I came out of Jeremy and fell right next to him smiling. I didn't bother cleaning up. Jeremy cuddled into my chest. "I'm no longer in the virgin circle" he chuckled out tiredly. I smiled "me neither" I kissed that top of his head."I love you Jeremy" he smiled . "I love you too" I shut my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

_____

Here's a small hint of where the new character is.....they should have worn a condom and Jeremy shouldn't have drank Chica's potion >:D well ain't i evil XD k adios