Chapter 10 PREGANAT?!?!?!?

(Teheee xD also forgive my constant update schools coming and I want to have a excuse if updating takes a little longer x3)

Jeremy's POV

I woke up to the feeling of something crawling up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and flung the toilet open. I threw up everything I ate last night. I knew Mike was still asleep. After my awful moment I flushed and rinsed my mouth. I got ready for the day like always.

BEEEEEEPPPPP I heard my phone go off and I checked it to see Freddy texted me.(shush yus he has a phone) I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

(F-Freddy J- Jeremy)

F- JEREMY ARE YOU AWAKE?!

J-ya what's wrong :(

F- you know that drink Chica gave you?

J-ya . . . Why?

F- it was a potion that can allow you to get preganat.

J- WHAT?!?!

F-please tell me Mike and you didn't mess around!

J- ummmmmmmm......yes...

F-go.to.the.store.and.get.a PREGNACY TEST NOW

J- OKAY I'll text you later baaaiiiii

My heart is beating widely. Don't tell I'm going to be .... a mother? At 18 or am I a father.....I ran out the door and to the closet CVS there was.I walked in and went to were the test were.

/MAGICAL TIMESKIP TO WHEN HES IN THE BATHROOM\

I sat on the closed toilet staring at the test. Positive. I held my knees close to my chest. I wrapped the test in a piece of toilet paper and through it in the trash. I let tears roll down my face. I was worried. I had no parent to talk to. My dad wouldn't help. I don't have a mom. I'm only Mike's boyfriend. Vincent won't be much help either.  I cried a bit harder. I can't tell Mike. I just can't. Yes he is older than me he is 24 but... I don't want him to freak out and break my heart.

I looked down at my belly and put a hand on it. "Your my secret" I heard a knock on the door. "Jeremy are you okay? I heard you crying"I opened the door to see a worried Mike. Think quick Jeremy. "What's wrong?" I sniffled. "I got a text from school saying one of my favourite teachers died yesterday night" Mike frowned seeing my tear stained face. "Oh I'm so sorry Jeremy" he hugged me.

If you only... if you only knew

____

EXTREMELY SHORT XD so yup Jeremy's prego START THE BABY SHOWER x3 OK so comment down below what type of daughter do you guys want? Sassy Emily ? Miss popular bitch Emily?Goth emily ? Goodygoddy Emily? Daddy's girl Emily? COMMMENT