iii.

Yeosang spent the next few months with Seonghwa, watching winter pass by and watching spring's arrival for its visit. For Yeosang, the winter this year didn't seem so cold, making him consider calling Seonghwa his warmer, but of course he wouldn't openly tell Seonghwa that. As time passed, he felt his love for Seonghwa bloomed more as every second added into his hangout time with Seonghwa. His hangout time with the older was mostly Seonghwa stealing his free time without customers to listen to Yeosang strumming his guitar and his soft hums. It was always these small moments that meant so much for Yeosang, but he didn't know that Seonghwa cherished every second with him as well.

Seonghwa loved the way they would sit on the grass in another small garden by the flower shop, and the sun would be on his side all the time. The view of the younger being kissed by sunlight while singing to every word so beautifully. Oh how we wished he could capture these moments, replay them when he was all by himself or as a sweet dream at night. He never wanted to leave his eyes off the younger. His heart felt warm, seeing how Yeosang's eyes lit up everytime the younger one asked his opinion about his songs. "Every song you make is beautiful," would always be his answer, causing the younger to tell him that it was not an actual answer every time. Seonghwa just wanted to admire and compliment the younger for everything he did, though he thought that the younger might not take them seriously.

"You're so gorgeous, Yeosang."

"Your voice is so beautiful, Yeosang."

"You are so talented in writing!"

"I love hanging out with you, Yeosang."

Yeosang wanted to think that they had mutual attraction for each other, but he wasn't ready to make the first move. He wasn't ready to accept the possibility that his thought was wrong and would lead to them splitting apart. He wanted these moments to go on everyday, whether as friends or boyfriends. He never wanted them to end. But what he could never understand was hearing the older guy saying, "Hey, I wish we could hang out like this until we grow grey and old; sitting on the porch of a small wooden cottage while watching our dogs chase each other into the woods." And Yeosang would always answer, "We will! I'll eat healthily and we'll be together until the end." Yet, Seonghwa would always reply with a bitter smile and a soft 'you're right'.

During the time Yeosang didn't use to spend time with Seonghwa, he decided to write a love song as a confession of his love for Seonghwa. Waking up early morning for a week, just to make sure the song would turn out beautiful for the older, beautiful enough to express his feelings fully so that the older could understand his whole feelings. He looked outside the window to the blooming flowers down the pathway. 'I'll confess to him under the cherry blossoms tree,' and just like that, Dear Cherry Blossoms was created.

There was one thing Yeosang hated, which was hiding. He couldn't hide his excitement for the confession day as time passed. He would steal bright smiles behind his guitar when Seonghwa wasn't looking, and would make up excuses when he was caught. He wanted the song to be so perfect to the point that Seonghwa thinks about it for years. He was excited to play the song to him. He was excited to see the older's reaction. He was excited to make Seonghwa as his official boyfriend.

One day, Seonghwa suggested Yeosang submit his self-written song to KQ label, who was in search of a new artist. "You should try it. Who knows you'll get it?"

"Do you think I should? Well it's not like I'll get it, but sure." Yeosang shrugged it off before Seonghwa immediately pulled him to another side of the garden which had a better background. He then took Yeosang's phone out, causing the younger to question him.

"I'm recording you for the application. Start strumming and singing!" And Yeosang did. He strummed and sang to the song Seonghwa caught him singing, on the day they first met. A rather joyful song that held so much meaning for him. He might not have been this close with Seonghwa if it weren't for Seonghwa seeing him being a talented singer because of this song. Though words that came out of his mouth before implied that he had no hope in being an artist, still he sang with all his heart hoping that he could take his interest into another level. If he were to be an artist, let the song that allowed him to meet the boy he loved, be the song for his step into the career. Seonghwa was the reason he felt like loving music passionately again.

Seonghwa was in charge of sending the video and Yeosang's information to the label after ending the recording. "I will pray every day and night for you to be chosen so that you can shine brighter in the future, Tiny Artist," he then said to Yeosang. "You deserve it." They shared a short moment smiling softly at each other as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Thank you, Sparkling Florist."