BELOVED|three.

one week later...

Me and Rome had been talking for about a week since we hung out. Due to our schedules we haven't been able to hang out again but we sent each other tik toks and voice messages all the time to stay in contact.

We had a photoshoot together for this new durag company. They had seen Rome's video and they liked how we looked together so they asked us to model for them.

They also had a signature clothing brand as well so we were also getting free merchandise which was always good. Our photoshoot was at 3 today. Since our schedules were free up until then so he insisted that we hang out and ride to the shoot together. I was down because I was going to be bored anyways because Janae had an event today so she couldn't come with me.

I was getting ready so I decided to go live and talk to my supporters.

"Heey boos!" I said looking at my phone as I propped it against the mirror in my bathroom.

I started to read some of the comments.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I read aloud.

"Eww what is that?" I answered.

"Are you and Rome dating?" I read aloud.

"Eww no, Rome is weird." I answered rolling my eyes.

"Heey Romie." I said seeing Rome had joined my live.

he commented add me, so I did.

"Wassup love" he said when he connected.

"Heey boo." I said looking in the mirror seeing how to part my hair.

"Yall should go watch my new music video featuring Zora. She did an awesome job for an amateur of course." he added

"Nigga you've been in one movie." I said clapping my hands between the words.

"See it be your own niggas hating on yall, as Tupac said trust no body." I said looking at my phone.

"Yeah I just wanted to hop on hear say whats up to ya folks." he said looking at the comments.

"Yep. Text me what time you coming so I could be ready, cause I got a few errands I need to run before you come pick me up." I said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Alright, I'll holla at you later." he said before leaving the live.

I was on live until I did my makeup then I left. By that time I had a couple of hours to spare so I decided to do some laundry.

a couple hours later...

Rome😜: Im on my way so be ready.

me: 👌🏾

I went to my room to put on my grey sweatshirt and black biker shorts and my grey ugg slides. I paired it with my Chanel never full black bag. To pass time I sat in my living room and watched Martin. Then I remembered that I needed my shoot bag.

It had all of my essentials for my photoshoots like my different undergarments according to the outfits I was going to wear, and my hair and makeup products for touch ups. About 10 minutes later he texted saying he was outside. So I left my apartment and locked up going to the parking lot meeting him.

"Heey Roman!" I greeted him and hugged him.

"Wassup NuNu." he smiled at me before opening the door for me to get in and closed it after I got comfortable in the seat.

He had been calling me NuNu because he claimed I reminded him of her by the way I acted. I think he was calling me loud in a nice way. But I'm used to it so it doesn't phase me.