BELOVED|four.

trying third person to see if I like it, let me know how I did. ;)

The next morning Zora got up pretty early to start her busy but productive day. She was meeting a realtor at a building for her store. She had decided to expand her business to an actual store or boutique. She had some orders to fill and some products to look over before her brunch date with Janae and Aaliyah.

By 8:45 she was in her car on her way to Panera Bread to meet Janae and Aaliyah for breakfast.

She stepped out of the car as her black Gucci slides graced the concrete she walked on. Locking her doors, she walked into the Panera Bread going to the counter to place her order.

"Hi. Welcome to Panera what can I get you?" the cashier said with a smile.

"Hi, can I have a cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut cream cheese and a mango tea."Zora asked glancing at the menu making sure she said everything right.

"Yes ma'am, will that be all for you today?" She asked.
"Okay, you're total is 8.62." the cashier said to Zora.

She paid and then walked over to the pick up line so that the person behind her could order. She looked around at her surroundings seeing the young people on their laptops possibly working on projects or homework.

She saw Janae walk into the not so busy restaurant. She walked towards her and greeted her before Zora got her food that was ready and found a table that would suit the three of them.

"Why y'all always late?" Zora asked Janae and Aaliyah who has now had their food and we're setting up their laptops. Zora was working in her notebook today so she wasn't really paying attention to her laptop.

"Girl because we don't get up at the ass crack of dawn like you." Aaliyah joked making Zora flick her off.

"The early bird gets the worm." She said the all too familiar saying.

The girls talked and planned their upcoming days and weeks before splitting up and going on about the day.

Zora left to go to go to the place to meet Tanya. Once she arrived she texted Tanya letting her know she was here. Tanya sent a text telling her to come in because she was already there. She grabbed her white purse putting on her shoulder. She sported a coral two piece off the shoulder set from baddieville.

"Ohh I love the marble countertops." Zora said as she ran her hand over the accented glitter that grazed the counter. She looked around at the spacious building that she was debating on calling hers.

She liked because it didn't really require that much innovation or anything because she already liked the way it looked already.

"So what do you think?" Tanya asked Zora snapping her out of her own thoughts.

"I love it, this is the one." Zora smiled at Tanya. Zora was overly excited to open up her first actual store.

'Okay heres the paperwork for you to sign." she said taking Zora to a table to sign everything.

____________________________________________

"You supposed to be helping me Roman." Zora put emphasis on his full name as she peeled the back of her mailing label sticking it to the back of her custom boxes that read Zora Baldwin the brand in lime green letters that covered the jet black boxes.

"I'm here for support." he said watching the tv then glancing at Zora looking on her computer to fulfill her next order.

"You almost finished anyways, you didn't even need my help." he said. Zora threw the sticker paper at him.

Once Zora finished her orders by herself, she gathered them all putting them in bags.

"Ok since you didn't help me," Zora threw the remote at his side.

"Can you drive me to the post office before they close?" Zora asked him. He made a face like he was deep into thought which caused Zora to make a face because he played too much.

"Ok, nigga." She playfully hit him on the arm.

"Yea, come on." He said getting up and grabbing the bags of packages.
"I can carry something too." Zora said being difficult.

---------------------------------------------

Zora couldn't contain her laughter as her and Roman had another staring contest which she lost due to her uncontrollable laughter.

"Girl nothing is funny." Rome said to her chuckling.

She finally stopped and closed her eyes before opening them and contain down from three to start the last round.

"I always win." He boasted.

"Anyways."  She rolled her eyes at him.

Heeeey yall its breeeeeee! thank you all for reading!

I would like to hear from yall so tell me what you think.