BELOVED|six.

"Why you gon do me like that?" Zora asked Rome. They were playing uno and he just threw out a draw four. She just had two cards left and was about to have uno.

"You know I couldn't let you win like that." Rome said sitting back on the sofa.

"Ewww. I don't even wanna play with you anymore." Zora frowned.

"You a sore loser." Rome laughed.

"Call it what you want. Draw four."She said laying down the card. He side eyed her and drew four.

"What you doing tomorrow?" Roman asked her.

"Working. I have to meet with some vendors and stuff for the boutique." Zora told him.

"Not you wanting to hang out with me." Zora made a stank face.

"You wanna go to the studio with me tomorrow?" Rome asked her after rolling his eyes.

"To hear you without auto tune. No sir." She shook her head playfully.
"This why I don't like talking to you." He laughed.

"You gon put me on a song?" She asked seriously.

Roman made a face before turning his head rubbing the back of his neck. Zora made an O with her lips, shocked at how he took her joke.

"Uh, I was just playing anyways, don't nobody want to be on your little ugly song anyways." She rolled her neck as she laced her words with attitude. Roman laughed at her attitude.

Once the game was over and Zora won, Roman had to wash the dishes because that was the deal.

"I'm finna go live." She said loud enough for Roman to hear.

"What that gotta do with me?" Roman asked. He was still kind of mad that he lost and he had to wash dishes.

Nigga are you mad?" Zora asked him as she held the phone to her face getting up to go the kitchen.

"Nah, you cheated, but its all good." He said looking at her.

"How the fuck do you cheat at uno?" Zora asked hitting his back.

"We finna fight just as soon as I finish these dishes." He said with his back turned.

"Yall here that, Roman is a sore loser." Zora said walking back to the sofa.

She read the comments to herself, smiling at the ones that were kind.

"Y'all look at my nails!" She cooed at them.

"My girl liyah on the nails boo." She hyped.

"But I just watched Insecure and girl..." She exaggerated.

"You watched it without me?" Roman came from the kitchen with some ice cream.

"How come you aint bring me some?" Zora gave him a look.

"How come you watched Insecure without me?" He rolled his eyes.

"You just petty today boy!" She laughed at him. He mumbled something under his breathe.

"What, say it with yo chest nigga." Zora threw a pillow at him.

"I said you get on my fucking nerves!" He shouted.

"I got to beat this nigga ass!"She threw a pillow that ended up him in the face.

"Zora, quit playing." He said taking the pillow and sitting on it.

"You not even eating the ice cream." She looked at the bowl.

"How you know I aint get it for you?" He said trying to make her believe it.

"Nigga no you didn't, because you wouldnt get me plain ice cream." Zora picked up the pint sized carton that read 'Vanilla Bean'.

"You real smart, but why you watch the show without me?"He snatched the carton from me.

"Snatch it again I dare you." She sat next to him.

"Chile, go on you don't want none of these problems." He sucked his teeth before eating his ice cream.

"ONE. TWO. THREE... GO!" The director said. Zora sat next to Janae in direction like chairs in front of the white background.

"Hey y'all. Welcome to The Nae Masterclass." Janae introduced the video.

She was using Zora as her model for her makeup class.

"This is my model," Janae pointed to Zora who posed for the camera. "Introduce yourself." She told Zora.

"I'm Zora Baldwin." She smiled.

"Wait bitch- I don't want them to know my full name." Zora said seriously making Janae bust out laughing.

"Can you edit that out?" She asked the man behind the camera. He put his thumb up and she nodded.

"I'm Zora." She waved and smiled because she was ok with that introduction.

"That's good enough for you?" Janae asked her.

"Nope, that's lame as hell," Zora hit her leg in dramatics.

"Redo." She pointed to the director.

He counted them down.

"Hey y'all I'm Zor-

"Bitch it's my video, I go first." Janae said making Zora put her hands up in defense.

"You are now watching Janaes mastercla-"

"I need some water. My mouth dry." She said out loud. Janae sighed in frustration because Zora had interrupted what could have been a perfect intro.

"What you mad at, that intro is so lame." Zora turned her head to look at her.

"Thank you," she said when someone brought her a water bottle. "You are now watching Janaes masterclass." She mocked her in a squeaky voice.

"Can we take five?" Janae asked out loud.

"Nah, let's go. I'll do both our intros."

"What's up everybody I'm Zora and Janae is going to be doing my makeup today. And y'all gotta buy the class to see it. Cause she like money.  She don't do shit for free. She'll charge you to look at her." Zora said with a straight face. She looked over at Janae who was looking up at her with a mug.

"Well, how was that?" She asked her.

———-

Thanks for reading! vote

Thanks for reading! vote. comment!