Betrayed and the shocking news (chapt 2)

Previously:
"Eh... what are you talking about...."
Now:
3rd pov:
"You know exactly what I'm talking about you traitor!" Shouted ochako. "No,I don't." Izuku argued back. They continued to argue back and forth with half the class supporting ochako while the other half supporting izuku. "I can't believe you would do something like this midoriya, this is very unprofessional of a hero in training. I can't believe I respected you." Tenya said, waving his robot hand at a perfect 90 degree angle. "Izu would never do something like betraying you and iida how dare you say you regret respecting him!" Shouted Denki. "Ya he would never!" Shouted the half of the class that supported izuku.

This went on for like an eternity. Until, "Everyone, SHUT UP!" They all turned to look at the person who shouted that, and it was their homeroom teacher, Mr Aizawa, who had his eyes glowing red and hair flowing up defying gravity, signifying his quirk was on.

Izuku pov:
"Mr Aizawa can you explain what is going on?" I said really confused, tears threatening to come out. "I can explain midoriya..." I looked to see who said that and it was principal Nezu. "You were caught on the security camera, stealing information about all might and several pro heros." "What... this has to be joke... I would never do something like that..." "It's no joke young midoriya." I turned to see All might looking at me with disappointment. "I can't believe I chose a traitor or even a villain as my successor. I'm very disappointed in you young midoriya. So as a punishment, I'll take back my power from you." As he said this he pulled a strand of my hair and swallowed it (A/n: this is my au, so everyone in class 1a and some teachers know about izuku and all might. So ya. K, back to the story.)

When he did and said that with disappointment in his voice, my heart shattered into a million pieces, my idol betrayed me, half the class and heck maybe even the teachers too. But at least I have some true friends, but still. "Midoriya, you are expelled from ua and we'll be sending you to nanba prison located where no one can find you." Said principal Nezu. My heart broke even more, if that was even possible. 'What about my mom, my true friends, eri,kota,katsuma,mahoro . I got expelled from my dream school, my idol/mentor is disappointed in me and even half the class hates me. What else could go wrong.' "I'll escort you to the plane now then midoriya." Mr Aizawa said pushing me out of the classroom. I could hear my fake 'friends' saying "Good riddance to that loser." "How did he even get into this school." While my true friends trying to convince principal Nezu to not send me to prison and some even arguing against the fakes. As I was imaging what would happen to me, Mr Aizawa said something so shocking that I thought was a dream.

3rd pov:

"Don't worry problem child, principal Nezu knows that you aren't the one who stole the files, he was lying back there. Some of the pro heros also don't believe you stole them, All might was one of them who believed you stole them though. We'll be sending you to nanba prison as an precaution so that you won't get bullied in the school. Mr Nezu knows the warden of the prison so they know the situation, your staying there like a resident until we can find out who is the real traitor. But till then you will remain there. You'll still be put in a cell, but who knows, maybe you'll make some friends, you somehow always do anyways. So don't be so down in the dumps, we'll find a way to get you out of there problem child." Mr Aizawa said in a calming voice like how he would talk to Eri (Dadzawa!) When izuku heard this he was so happy that tears came falling out. "Oh ya we told your mom about the situation and she was so sure that you weren't the traitor, she asked us to let her help us find the real traitor. She also said that when she finds the real traitor, she's going to, and I quote 'use my quirk, which allows me to bring small objects towards me and take their skin cell one by one for using my baby as a scapegoat.' Damn she was scary, I see where you got that insane bloodlust from." Mr Aizawa said with the straight face he could muster but also shivering and the thought of what Inko said to him. "Ya, that sounds like something my mom would do." Izuku said with a chuckle trying to lighten up the mood. You could see a ghost of a smile on Aizawa's face.

"I wonder what would happen to me in the prison, I hope it's nothing too terrible, i mean i am quirkless now. Hopefully no one will bully me like before. Oh well, I guess I'll see how this plays out. But one thing is for sure, I'm gonna pull through and when I get back, make everyone who betrayed me regret it." Izuku said to Mr Aizawa with a small smirk on his face. Mr Aizawa looked at him and said "ya, go for it kid." 'Problem child is one hell of a strong kid, I'm sure he'll be fine. Hes like a son to me and Hizashi so I hope he'll be alright. All might and the fake friends he had are dead to me. I'm just happy he has some true friends.' Aizawa thought with a smile on his face as he looked at Izuku like a loving father.

Meanwhile at Nanba prison with the warden.

3rd pov:

"Guards, prepare to receive a guest of a friend of mine. He was wrongly accused of stealing important files and will be sent here for safety precautions, he is deemed quirkless I want the guards of building 13, 5, 3 and 4 to train his body and mental state. Maybe building 5 can teach him some martial arts. I'll be sending him to building 13 cell 13 under the supervision of hajime sugoroku. He should not be mistreated while he is here but do not give him to much special treatment as to not raise suspicion among the inmates, if he's alone with only guards by all means you can be his friend. Is that understood." Warden Hyakushiki said with authority in her voice. "Ye ma'am, we understand." All the guards present at the meeting said in unison.

A/n:
Ok so this is my second chapter, hope you like it. I will try to post a new chapter every week and thank to the people who actually read my garbage story. Pls also check my friend's account squishedpigeon. Her storys are amazing. And this is my longest chapter. So ya. Sry if Aizawa was a bit ooc but I wanted him to have a dadzawa vibe. Also for convenience sake the whole of class 1A and some pro heros know about Izuku and All might. So sry

1212 words including this A/n