Authors Note

Hello all my faithful readers!
I would like to thank everyone who read my book, everyone who voted and everyone who left a comment!

I was sad that this book came to an end, but I do have plans for another one!
No, it's not a Legolas/Ryanne story...sorry!
(Maybe someday though, if I get enough ideas! Feel free to leave them!)

My new story is going to be a werewolf story. If you are into those stories, great! If not, you should give it a try nonetheless.

It will be called "The Hunt is On", you will find out why if you read it!
I know I talked about it some in the authors note of my last chapter, but I just wanted to elaborate.
If you want to basic plot, read below!

Solstice is a normal werewolf girl of nineteen. She has normal friends, hobbies and of course, enemies. But with no parents, her mother having died in child birth and her father killing himself five years after, her growing up was rough.
The Alpha and Luna of her pack-The Silver Oak Pack- sort of took her in and watched over her.

But, with their own kids, the Alpha and Luna were no replacement for parents. As you can tell, Solstice mostly raised herself.

Until one night, in mid-summer, Alpha Joseph of the Silver Oak Pack gets a notification from the Moon Pack.
The Moon Pack Alpha, Alexander, has decided to host The Hunt.
The Hunt consists of five total packs: The Silver Oak Pack, The Moon Pack, The Tide Shot Pack, The Phalanx Pack, and lastly, The Blood Arrow Pack.

All unmated members, male and female of those five packs are required to travel to Los Angeles, California to take part in The Hunt. It is a two week long event, in which the participants have to search-or hunt- for their mates.
Male werewolves may not kill other werewolves for a female, mate or not.
Females do not have to submit to males, mate or not.

When Solstice hears about this, her life is changed. She may not know it instantly, but The Hunt will change her life.
But what happens when the two most powerful packs in the United States;The Phalanx Pack and the Blood Arrow Pack are both participating? What happens when both their Alphas are after her?
Is one of them her mate?

Join Solstice in a rough ride as her normal life becomes not-so-normal.

There you go! Did it sound good? Hopefully it did, I'm still working some things out.
Anywho, watch out for that, I hope you give it a try, and maybe you like it!!

Bullseyes,
XXbowsandarrowsXX