CHP:-9

Enjoy reading guys

                                       ***

(Anika's pov)

It was our second last day in Amsterdam today. We had to catch flight for Goa, tomorrow early in the morning.

The past days spent here were much needed especially for me to understand my feelings, emotions. I'm glad Shivaay opened up to me that night and atleast we could clear out the differences and misunderstanding between us.

Trust me, it hurts seeing him with Ragini. But I just make myself understand saying He Isn't Meant For Me.

Right now we are visiting Amsterdam Open Air Festival. It's  an electronic music, arts and culinary festival which takes place in Gaasperpark . A collaboration between Amsterdam's hottest promoters, the festival is spread over two days of food, tunes and visual aesthetics. 

Personally, I was really excited to visit this festival.

(Glimpse of 2018 AOAF)

As soon as we reached the location, we were welcomed with loud music and people of all age chilling and having fun around.

And you know what amazing part is here? It's a two day festival where you can stay in tents for night and we had already decided we were gonna spend our last two days at this festival.

Me and girls ran inside, leaving the boys behind.

We spent hours dancing to the rock beats, singing out loud and cheering with others. We joined the carnival around and clicked lot's of selfies and pictures.

We were hell hungry, our body needed food to charge. We all walked around the food stalls, grabbing something new. Which means the food which had an interesting name , we bought that and joined others on table.

I must say, I really liked the food but some of them were just yuck! It was already past 6 in the evening.

Sun was slowly disappearing. Sky had turn into a blackish-pink color making it look more beautiful.

Now it was time for the dj night. We walked to the ground to find crowd already setting inn. I was surprised to know that whole day neither did I think about Ragini jor Shivaay even though they are with me. I was just me, enjoying my freedom and I love this feeling.

"Yo babes! Having fun?" Ragini asked while I just nodded moving with the beats.

I looked around to find Shivaay looking straight at me. I ignored him and continued to dance freely. Song changed to slow and we grabbed  partners for a dance.

Me and Abhi, Om and Gauri, Mallika and Arnav and Shivaay and Ragini. My Rudy was busy flirting with other girls at bar counter.

I winked at Om making him flush. I giggled and focused on what Abhi was telling.

It was around 1am in the midnight when we moved back to our tents. Thank god our luggage was already here. Tent was big enough for 4-5 people. We girls in one and guys in another tent.

Changing into some comfortable clothes, I walked out to the lake nearby and sat down the grass taking inn the beauty of the night.

Sleep was far away from my eyes. Girls had already slept being tired after long day.