CHP:- 14

Enjoy reading guys

                                       ***

(Shivaay's pov)

'जो लोग दर्द को समझते है… वो लोग कभी भी दर्द की वजह नहीं बनते! '

This were the only words that were revolving around my mind. It was noon and everyone had retired back to there rooms to take some rest as from tomorrow mairrage functions are gonna start .

"Bhaiya, why are you standing there? Come and join us." Rudra said entering inside my room, lazily slumping on the bed .

I walked inn closing behind the balcony doors and sat beside Omkara.

"Are you still thinking about morning incident Shivaay?" Om asked . I nodded with a sigh. I couldn't forget how she ran passing me to hug that Dev Bakshi.

"Why to worry when Rudy is here bhaiya! It's okay if your one plan got fail. I have many plans in my mind." He smirked raising his collars.

"We all know that your plans never work infact they land us in trouble always." I said with Om agreeing to it.

"It was not my mistake that last time O blabbered all truth Infront of dad that we were being misunderstood as drug dealers and arrested by police." Rudra defended earning a smack on forehead by Om.

"Who emotional blackmailed us to join that stupid party in the club?" Om responded back.

"That's a past guys. Can we just focus on present issue?" I asked making them stop their banter.

"What do we do next?" Om asked.

"Gauri di told me that Dev bhai and Anika di are best friends like they can do anything for each other." Rudra spoke gaining my attention.

"So?" I asked

"So, our first task would be to know more about Dev Bakshi and find if there is any loop hole!" Rudra was completely into detective mode.

"And Gauri can surely help you with that. I mean she knows much about Dev and Anika being friends." Om was correct.

"Can you ask Gauri to come here if she is free right now?" I asked Om . He nodded dialing his number.

"She will be here in 10."

"Bhaiya you called me?" Gauri asked entering inside.

"Gauri I needed your help."

"Sure. How can I help you?"

"Tell us everything you know about Dev. I mean how Anika and him met? Everything that you know about him."

"As far as I remember, Dev bhai and di met each other at college when di was pursuing her MA degree. Dev bhai was studying medicine at that time.

Being in the same college, I heard many rumours of di and Dev bhai being together. And when I used to ask di she would brush away the topic saying it's just a rumour.

Dev Bhai is really protective when it comes to do. One time , a senior tried to bully Di and next day he was found on hospital bed with multiple fractures. Some say he had an accident, some say he got into the fight but I knew that Dev bhai was responsible after his condition as his knuckles were bruised severely which he had reasoned as burn injury."

"Woah! He is her knight in shining armour!" Rudra stated making me twist my mouth in annoyance.

"Is there any chemistry between them?" Om asked.

"Sometimes I feel yes and sometimes no. I mean he surprises di with gifts, chocolates, flowers every now and then. They were shipped together as the hottest couple of the college even when they were not!..as said by Di.

Personally, I feel a person cares for you in such a way only when he/she has fallen in love. After you broke up with Di and we shifted to Singapore, do used to mostly spend time with herself and her books. She was no longer that chirpy and bubbly Anika which we all knew!  I looked down being guilty.

But after Dev bhai's entry in our life we observed Di's changing nature ,that is back to khidkitod Anika. Maybe Dev bhai has fallen in love with di!" This sentence was like a warning bell in my mind.

What if Dev really loved Anika? What if Anika too has feelings for him? What if he confesses and Anika says yes? So many questions and not even a single answer.

"What should we do now? We have very less time in our hands. " Om spoke with look of urgency on his face.

"We have to come up with a new plan by today itself so that we can start implementing it by tomorrow itself." Gauri said.

"And first thing would be to keep Anika away from Dev!" I stood up facing the trio.

"Don't worry Bhaiya. I will do that." Rudra stood up with confidence reflecting in his voice.

"I'll help you too." Gauri joined.

"No, Rudy you'll help me and Om, Gauri will help you. I winked at him which went unnoticed by Gauri. He passed me a wide smile. I knew he likes Gauri and this is least I can do for him.

...

We walked out of the room to spy on Dev and Anika. Yes, I know it sounds dumb but it was Mr.Dumbell Singh Oberoi's idea .

"Bhaiya look there , Dev bhai and Anika di walking hand in hand." Rudra spoke looking through the binoculars. Right now we were hindi behind a tree and spying on them.

"Show me". He passed me the binoculars. I saw them strolling on the beach hand in hand and Anika had a bright smile playing on her face. She looked so happy.

Wtf! How dare he kiss her cheeks! I screamed in my mind. Binocular became the victim of my anger. I stamped on it continusly till venting out my anger and breaking it into two pieces.

"Bhaiya, my binoculars!" Rudra whined as I brutally murdered it.

Without replying to him, I walked away from the scene.

I needed a drink. I stopped at bar counter and ordered a glass of scotch.

What does she thinks of herself? Can't she see my efforts to earn her forgiveness! With what rights did she called that Dev Bakshi in this wedding. A message popped my screen as I opened to read it, by mistake another page opened .

I smirked reading the content. Two can play the game!

                                          ***
What is running in the mind of our devil?

Would it be Tit for Tat for Anika? Or  will Shivaay hit one's own feet !

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

Precap:- Haldi

           Do read, vote and comment.