🏹Chapter 1🏹

"P-please leave me alone." A soft voice was heard from a distance, making the black haired male vigilant. With quick but soft steps, he followed the weak muffling and whimpering sound.

He turned past a building to see a beautiful young boy pinned against a wall by a man who was around his forties. The black haired male found it disgusting seeing how the man was forcing himself on the poor boy. But the weird thing was that, the younger wasn't even trying to protect himself and was only looking down.

Without other thoughts in his mind, he ran over there and pulled the old man off the young boy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" The black haired yelled. The old man was obviously drunk based on his behaviour and looks.

"Leave kid. That's none of your business." The man slurred, swaying slightly.

"No. Do you think it's fun going around and fucking people without their consent? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."

The man, luckily, didn't fight back and left.

The black haired didn't know why he was so worked up. Maybe because something similar happened to him and no one was there to save him. He had to face his fate and it was something that was forever engraved in his mind.

Shaking his head to forget these thoughts, he looked over at the petrified boy that was still looking down, shaking in fear.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He questioned, voice laced with concern, making the other male flinch.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you."

"Oh it's fine. Uhm I have a question. Are you perhaps.....?" He hesitated to continue his question, thinking he may be wrong or it would possibly trigger the boy.

"Y-yeah. I'm blind." The boy finally looked up.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry I shouldn't ask something like that." He kept on apologising.

"It's fine." The boy chuckled and the black haired felt something tingle inside of him. He felt the mood lit up upon hearing those beautiful giggles escaping the rosy lips of the tall male in front of him.

"I'm Jung Wooyoung." The black haired said, excitement bubbling inside of him at the thought of knowing the pretty boy more.

"Park Seonghwa." Oh how sweet his smile looked. His perfect pearly teeth displaying while his dull dark brown eyes lightening.

"I want to know you Park Seonghwa." Wooyoung thought capturing the image of the smiling boy in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

First of all....
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME SEONGHWA'S STAN!!!
I didn't want to make him blind but it wouldn't make sense.
And Wooyoung somehow would be suitable as the photographer sooooo....
I was bored so I made this book.
There ain't any intro cuz dis biss is lazy af 🤡🤡
Also the story is a short one heehee
Anyways hope you enjoyed
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

BaeBae♡