🏹Chapter 6🏹

2 months later

Seonghwa opened his eyes but immediately closed it as the light was a bit too bright.

After a few seconds of adjusting, he opened his eyes once again to realise that he was in a hospital room.

The operation was successful.

"Ah Mr. Park. You are finally awake. How are you feeling?"

"My eyes hurt a bit but other than that I'm fine."

"It's normal. You'll have to adjust for a bit and it'll be okay."

After running a few tests, the doctor left. Not long after a knock was heard.

"Come in."

"Hey butterfly."

"W-Woo."

"Yes my love."

"I-I c-can see y-you."

Wooyoung hugged the crying male who hugged back tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Please don't cry love."

Wooyoung wiped away that tears and cupped the older's face, making Seonghwa lean into the touch.

"Thank you so much Woo. Because of you I can see again."

"I'd do anything for you Hwa. Even if that's mean giving up my life I'd do i-"

Wooyoung was cut off when something soft was pressed against his lips.

"Don't ever say that. I won't be able to live without you."

"Aww come here butterfly."

Wooyoung pulled the older into yet another hug.

They pulled away and Wooyoung pressed his forehead against the other male and stared into his now blue velvet eyes.

"I love you Hwa. I really do."

"I love you too Woo. More than you think."

Wooyoung stayed till visiting hours were over. They talked pretty much about everything and anything.