🏹Chapter 4🏹

"SAN. HURRY UP. YEOSANG CALLED AND THEY WILL REACH HERE IN A FEW MINUTES." Wooyoung yelled at San who was struggling with the decorations.

"Come and help me instead of yelling."

Wooyoung sighed and helped San. Luckily they finished the decoration just in time.

Wooyoung was going to propose to Seonghwa after 5 months of knowing each other.

"Woo?"

A soft voice called out, making Wooyoung heart flutter.

The couple left Wooyoung and Seonghwa alone to have their time. Wooyoung walked towards the older and gently grab his hand.

"Why did you call me here? Are you okay? Where are we?"

Wooyoung chuckled at how cute the older sounded.

"I wanted to ask you something Hwa. I couldn't say it over the phone so I asked you to come here. And I'm fine."

"But where are we and what do you want to tell me?"

"We are in my backyard."

"Why?"

"You still remember the day you told me about how you want your first date to be?"

"Yeah."

"We are here on our first date. Everything is just as you wanted."

"W-what?"

"Hwa....these past few months have been really special to me. I spent most of my time with you and it made me feel happy. I don't know if you remember but the day I saved you and told you about my friend being raped.....it wasn't a friend. It was me. Ever since that day till the day before I met you I wanted to give up. But now I have a purpose to live and that's you Park Seonghwa. I love you so much and I want to spend every moment of my life with you."

Seonghwa was speechless.

"Will you, Park Seonghwa, make me the honor to take my surname as yours?"

"Y-yes."

Wooyoung's eyes light up upon hearing the older's answer. He put the ring in Seonghwa's finger and pulled him in a hug.

"Thank you Hwa. I love you so much."

"I love you too Woo. I really do."

Wooyoung pulled away to see tears in Seonghwa's eyes.

"Why are you crying love?"

"T-Thank you Woo. For making me feel wanted. For loving me for who I am. And for not leaving me just because I'm blind."

"I'll never leave you butterfly. And those people who left you are jerks."

"I'm also sorry. I'm sure you put so much effort in decorating everything and I just can't see anything."

"Hey hey, don't be sad over a small matter. I took pictures of everything so that you'll see it one day. Now let's go. We have a date remember?"

Seonghwa chuckled, bringing a smile on Wooyoung's lips.

He gently pulled the boy towards the table and made him sit down.

"So what will Mr. Jung Seonghwa want to eat? We have Bulgogi, Samyeopsal, Japchae, Ddukbokki and for dessert we have ice cream and Hoeddeok"

"I'll take Bulgogi and Japchae and for dessert I'll have ice cream."

"Whatever my lady wants, my lady gets."

Seonghwa giggled and Wooyoung knew for sure that this was the only music he wanted to wake up to.