🏹Chapter 3🏹

"SEONGHWA." Seonghwa sighed in annoyance. "What?" He was sitting on his bed while his best friend was pacing around, thinking of something to do.

"Let's go to the amusement park." The blonde suggested. "We went there last week." Seonghwa complained, not in mood to go anywhere.

"Oh come on Hwa. You know how much I love this place. And you'll also have a chance to meet my boyfriend."

"WHAT?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND?"

"Don't yell bro. And we started dating yesterday. I've known him for like five months or so."

"Now I actually don't want to go. I don't want to third wheel."

"Ah about that, he is bringing a friend along. And you know what! His friend is a professional photographer. He works with celebrities and famous models. So please come with me."

"Okay fine. By grateful I love you."

"Don't worry i consider myself lucky." The small tint of sarcasm  made Seonghwa smile.

"Are you going to get ready?"

"Well are you going to choose an outfit for me?"

"I already took it out."

"Damn....now please get out so that I can change."

"Geez. It's not like I haven't seen you naked."

"YEOSANG."

"I'm leaving."

Seonghwa got up and took the clothes before changing into it.

"Let's go." He said as he walked downstairs where Yeosang was waiting.

They went out, Yeosang locking the door and got in the car, driving straight away.

~Time Skip~

They arrived at the park and Yeosang quickly got out, pulling Seonghwa in the line to get the tickets.

"San and his friend are already inside. They are waiting for us by the entrance." Yeosang said, Seonghwa humming.

After they got their tickets, they went inside, Yeosang running towards two boys, with Seonghwa behind him.

"SANNIE." Yeosang yelled as he threw himself in the arm of his lover. "Hey baby."

"Seonghwa?"

Seonghwa heard his name being called and, weird as it may sound, he instantly recognised the voice.

"Wooyoung?"

"Oh you know each other?" Yeosang asked, now holding his boyfriend's hand.

"Uhm yeah sort of."

"Great! Now let's go. I want to try the new rollercoaster." Yeosang said, doing little jumps. (UwU)

The couple went ahead.

"Let's go Hwa." Wooyoung took the boy's hand in his and pulled him to the line, behind the couple.

"Hey uhm...Woo. Could we go on another ride? I'm a bit uncomfortable with this one." Seonghwa whispered loud enough for Wooyoung to hear.

"Yeah sure. I'll inform San and his boyfriend."

"Okay."

"Hey guys. Me and Seonghwa are going on another ride. Send me a message when you are done."

After getting an 'okay' from the boys, they left to another ride.

~Time Skip~

"Thanks Woo. I had a great time."

"Ah same. I thought I would be third wheel. Uh Seonghwa, can I take more pictures of you?"

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks."

"Wait, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"I heard that you work as a photographer.

"Uhm yeah."

"So you meet new models almost everyday?"

"Yeah. You could say that."

"But why would you take my pictures when you can take pictures of more beautiful person."

"When I'm at work, I have to take pictures of the person they ask me to. But when I'm alone, I take pictures of what inspires me."

Seonghwa could feel his cheeks heat up. He was someone's inspiration.