3

*Picture above is Dante mansion*

Scarlet

I reached home and run towards the door. One's I get in, my father and my stepmother 'A.K.A Slut.' ones my father saw me, his face turn into anger. He got up from the chair and walk towards me and he grab my arm harder and throw me in the ground I yelp in pain.

"P-pl-please! S-stop!" I sob.

"WHAT A STUPID WHORE YOU DESERVE IT!" My stepmother shout.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT DID I SAY COME BACK AT THE RIGHT TIME!"

And he continued hit me with his belt, until a bang sound heard from the door. My eyes immediately snap to the person, my eyes when wide. Why is he here? I can't even think straight right now. My eyes starting to get blurd.

"Who are you jerk?" He yelled at him.

"How dare you touch her mother f*cker!?" The men yelled at my father and taking his gun out and pointing it at my father. His eyes widened in fear as the belt dropped from his arms.

"I won't do it again." My father begged on his knees.

He laughed "well it's too late cagna, You hurt my Angel. Take him to the basement."

With that, all I see is darkness and I heard the man calling me, but I didn't understand it. And then I'm out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why is she not waking up!?" I heard someone shouting, I wanted to open my eyes but I can't.

"I-i don't k-know, p-pl-please be p-patient." Another voice said.

"Patient? PATIENT!?! Are you fucking kidding me!? It's been 1 fucking week she hasn't wake up! You want me to patient!?"

What 1 week? I've been out for so long. And why is this dude so angry? Is he worried about me? Silly me! No one will cared for you don't be silly. And slowly I starting to open my eyes. Why the heck is it so fucking bright? Did I die just now? Am I in heaven? Wait, what am i? A princess? And suddenly I was snap out by someone.

"Angel!" He move towards me, his face look worried?

Wait Angel? Am I an angel? Jeez Scarlet snap out of it! You still alive stupid.

"Angel are you okay!? Do you need anything? Do you need me to get you food? Do you need water? Do you wan-" I interrupt him.

"W-water" I say, my throat is really dry right now. He quickly go out and within a seconds his back with a water. What is he? Is he a vampire!?

He help me up and give me the water. Much better.

"Umm...thank you." I say.

"Your welcome angel." He smile. Wow that smile.

"Don't be scared I won't hurt you ever you are safe here." He say looking into my eyes.

I nodded

"I think I should go home." I get up and he grab my wrist pull me closer into his chest.

"NO!" He snapped.

I quickly get out from his grip and step back, afraid what could he do to me, with that I saw his eyes wide open. I could tell by the looks of his eyes hurt? Sad?

"Angel i-im so sorry I didn't mean to"
I interrupt him again.

"Please just let me go home." I pleased.

"I can't, I wont let you go. This is your home." He say.

"What?" I confused.

"I'm sorry angel I can't let you go outside, outside is dangerous. If your with me you will be safe, I can protect you and all my men here can protect you too."

"Wait a god damn minute, why do you want to protect me? I mean I don't know you, you don't know me." I explained.

"I know enough about you Scarlet Bailey." He smiled. My eyes went wide, how does he know my name!? And my last name!?

"H-how d-did y-you... Who are you?" I ask confusedly.

"My name is Dante De Luca"

Dumdumdum!!! What do you think guys!? Do you think Scarlet will know who is he? Comment down below

Until Next Time.

Baby gurl😘